Momentum 395M Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momentum 395M Layout

New to the forum and looking to see if there are any Momentum owners out there that can help us out. We are stationed in Alaska and don’t have the ability to physically visit a dealership before ordering the new Momentum 395MS. If anyone has the current 395M and could take some measurements for us it would be greatly appreciated. We’re interested in the height of the loft and the depth of the slides. We transfer next year and are looking to pick up a Momentum in route to our next duty station. Thanks for the help.

Welcome to the forum. That's a beautiful RV. I pulled the drawings for the 395M, but was unable to determine the answer to your questions.

I'm going to forward your request to one of the GDRV employees who should be able to help you.

GDRV-Megan Can you help out this perspective customer and service member?

Thanks,

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Welcome to the forum!! I know two things. First, you are going to love your Grand Design, and second is that you can't wait to evacuate Ice Station Zebra.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

We’re excited for both. It’s been interesting living in Alaska but we’re ready for warmer weather. I’ve been looking at several different RVs and keep circling back to GD. Then I saw the 395MS which seems perfect for us. We have three kids and will need the loft space for one of them and since we can’t see them in person I would at least like to get a hold of some measurement before we order so I can have a realist idea of the size of the space. Thanks again.

Comment

Loft height is 22.5", depth is 31"

Slide interior depth is 38" curbside, 26" roadside
          John
          2018 Momentum 395M
          2018 Ram 3500 Dually
          Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Thanks for the measurements. Makes it a little easier to visualize.

Comment

Originally posted by JBill9694 View Post
              Loft height is 22.5", depth is 31"

Slide interior depth is 38" curbside, 26" roadside
              Thanks for measuring these!!

just to add to this, If you're wanting the interior dimensions (looks like JBill9694 measured the exterior dimensions), those are:

Kitchen slide (sofa slide): 36 1/2"
              Kitchen slide (refer slide): 27"
              Bedroom side is 17-1/2"

ExchangingNormal

Comment

Working...
              X