Garage Dimmensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage Dimmensions

I am searching for a bumper pull toy hauler that will fit my side by side. I am seriously looking at purchasing a 2021 Momentum 29g toy hauler with the garage in the rear. I'm trying to find the EXACT dimensions of the garage. The dealer I'm working with won't have a 29g on site until late November. If my side by side wont fit in the garage, I'd like to know that now so I don't waste 4 weeks in my search for an RV. Specs say the garage is 11' long, but don't say how wide or tall. Also to need to know if the inside length is truly 11' or is it a few inches less. My side by side is 10'6" long, so if the inside length isn't the full 11', it may not fit My side by side is 78" tall, 65" wide. Just wondering how wide the garage is with the Happy Jack seats folded against the wall and how tall the garage is with the Happy Jack seats all the way up under the bunk. Any help would be much appreciated.

Good morning JTB - Welcome to the technical forum. I have the floorplan drawing for the 29G and it does clearly indicate that the inside length is truly 11'-0". Unfortunately, the drawings don't provide the other dimensions you are interested in. So I'm going to hand your question over to the GDRV representative that can help you.

GDRV-Megan

Can you provide the following measurements on the 29G:

1. Width of garage (amount of clearance) with the Happy Jack Seats folded against the wall?
    2. Height of the garage (amount of clearance) with the Happy Jack seats all the way up under the bunk?
    3. Provide confirmation that the interior clearance of the garage is a true 11', 0"?

Thanks,

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by JTB View Post
      I am searching for a bumper pull toy hauler that will fit my side by side. I am seriously looking at purchasing a 2021 Momentum 29g toy hauler with the garage in the rear. I'm trying to find the EXACT dimensions of the garage. The dealer I'm working with won't have a 29g on site until late November. If my side by side wont fit in the garage, I'd like to know that now so I don't waste 4 weeks in my search for an RV. Specs say the garage is 11' long, but don't say how wide or tall. Also to need to know if the inside length is truly 11' or is it a few inches less. My side by side is 10'6" long, so if the inside length isn't the full 11', it may not fit My side by side is 78" tall, 65" wide. Just wondering how wide the garage is with the Happy Jack seats folded against the wall and how tall the garage is with the Happy Jack seats all the way up under the bunk. Any help would be much appreciated.
      The garage measurement are:

From the end of the unit (with the ramp door closed) to the rear wall, it is a true 11' 0".
      The width (from outside wall to outside wall) is 97-3/4".
      When the Happi Jacs are completely raised, there is a 79" clearance.
      When the Happi Jacs are folded up against the wall, there is a 84" clearance.

Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!

Comment

JTB - I'm flagging you to let you know Megan from GDRV responded.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
        X