No announcement yet.

Shower leaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brand new Reflection 337RLS has the same problem. First time using the shower there was water on the floor and it seeped into the bedroom and got the carpet wet. It's coming from under the track. I'll be taking it back to the dealer to fix it, along with a few other issues we had.
    Mike & Michelle
    2020 337RLS
    2018 F350 SB diesel

Comment

GDRV-Megan -- there's been enough of these complaints to bring it to your attention / feedback to the factory.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
        GDRV-Megan -- there's been enough of these complaints to bring it to your attention / feedback to the factory.

Howard
        Thanks! I have provided this feedback to our production team.

Just an FYI to all - I attempted to send VINs along with these complaints, but not many of you don't have your VIN listed in your profile. This information is EXTREMELY helpful in order to provide accurate information back to our team. Thanks!

Comment

My shower is also leaking under the track. Everyone is talking about screws in the bottom track as in more than one. Mine only has one screw placed in the middle. It seems there should be several. Anyone have the same problem?

Comment

Just had our Brand New 2022 Solitude 380FL and the same happened to ours on the left side, was pouring out underneath the track. Since then have added more caulking inside and outside all the way up to make sure it stops. Hope it does. Will know in two weeks when we take it out again, but have another tube for backup just in case.

Comment

GDRV-Megan For feedback purposes our shower track is leaking on our new Momentum. Vin# is in my profile.Looks like it was simply not sealed correctly.
              2022 Momentum 397THS-R 12/3/2021
              Traded 2021 Reflection 337
              2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW
              Formerly M&K337

Comment

Is it just me or has this issue been going on for a LONG time ? All of the stories here are very similar. Our 337RLS (delivered July 30 2020) had exactly the same issue. I communicated the problem to GD in August 2020 so I know for certain that they were aware of it. I am not trying to throw anyone under the bus but we shouldnt even be having this conversation ?
                2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Originally posted by familytruckster4 View Post
                  Is it just me or has this issue been going on for a LONG time ? All of the stories here are very similar. Our 337RLS (delivered July 30 2020) had exactly the same issue. I communicated the problem to GD in August 2020 so I know for certain that they were aware of it. I am not trying to throw anyone under the bus but we shouldnt even be having this conversation ?
                  GDRV-Emily, GDRV-Megan and/or GDRV-Mariah ...would you care to comment?
                  Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank you, howson, for the tag.

We have sent this link to our product managers. We are aware of a some issues with our p-trap collars that screw to the drain. They won't screw tight. So we would recommend that you take your cover off and hand tighten it at the drain.

As far as sealing around the tracks, this issue has been a big focus with our Codes/Compliance and QC teams. We have made some adjustments in sealing the showers better, and have not seen this concern come up in quite some time. We will follow up with our plants to ensure that this is still a point of emphasis. Thank you all for taking the time to comment to let us know that you've seen issues.

Comment

Have a 2022 Solitude 310 gk built in August of 2021. Had this same problem. Dealer tried to reseal the lower track of the sliding doors where factory left off (next to vanity). It helped some but I had to reseal on the inside of track.
                      Barry & Karen
                      2015 Ram 2500 Laramie 4wd, 6.7 Cummins, Edge Insight CTS2 Monitor, Air Bags, 70 gal aux tank, TST tire monitor
                      2022 Solitude 310GK-R

Comment

Add mine to the list… vin number in my profile
                        Bob & Beka Richards
                        31MB Reflection - 2020
                        Anderson Hitch
                        ​​​​​​​F250 w/Godzilla and 10k tow package - 2022

Comment

Add mine to the list as well 2021 Imagine 2970RL manufactured in August of 2020. VIN# in my profile.
                          Eddie & Kathy
                          2021 Imagine 2970RL
                          2019 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 4x4 Cummins 6.7L
                          Houston, TX

Comment

We have a 2021 320MKS with sliding shower doors. We had leaking on the bathroom floor from lack of caulking in the corners. Recalled that. Now we are getting water on the carpet in our bedroom. This water was not coming from the corners, instead it was coming underneath the frame. When it was installed they put a screw on the middle track and water leaking thru the screw hole into the fiberglass and working its way over to the bedroom. I have taken the frame off and caulked the hole and re seated the frame using double face tape. However, today took a shower and the carpet got wet again. I don't understand why they ran a screw thru the track to begin with. Quite sure this is where the water is coming from. Now making a warranty claim.

Comment

Working...
                            X