Momentum 353g garage dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momentum 353g garage dimensions

My husband and I are considering special ordering a Momentum 353g but need to make sure our toys will fit. I need to know if the garage is exactly 11'. Also, I need to know how much to subtract for the patio railing system. In other words, how much space does the patio railing system take up against the closed ramp door.

Originally posted by thesuesses View Post
    My husband and I are considering special ordering a Momentum 353g but need to make sure our toys will fit. I need to know if the garage is exactly 11'. Also, I need to know how much to subtract for the patio railing system. In other words, how much space does the patio railing system take up against the closed ramp door.
    GDRV-Megan -- pre-sales question for GD. Can you take this one?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Good afternoon!

Please see the print snip it below. The measurement between the rails is 92". The entire length of the garage from the rear of the coach to the end of the bathroom is 132" (which is 11'). Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	353G Garage.png
Views:	700
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	34396

Comment

Thank you very much! I am over-so-slightly or MOSTLY challenged when it comes to maps. I dont see the measurement for the space that the patio railing system takes against the closed ramp door. Could you help me with that also?

Comment

Thank you very much! I am over-so-slightly or MOSTLY challenged when it comes to maps. I dont see the measurement for the space that the patio railing system takes against the closed ramp door. Could you help me with that also?
          Please quote or tag the person you are "talking" to, as that is standard practice on a forum. Megan will have no idea you responded with another question since she will not get a notification.

I quoted you, so you got a notification. The other option is to tag, which is the @ symbol followed by the forum user name, like this GDRV-Megan . (Megan--see follow-up question in post 4.)

Howard

Pic below shows what I clicked to "quote" you.

Click image for larger version  Name:	quote.JPG Views:	0 Size:	108.8 KB ID:	34413
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

The patio takes up about 6" when it's in the stow position.

Comment

thesuesses Im in the process of purchasing a 353G as well and curious if you are now the owner and what you found to be the true useable length of the garage? I measured a unit at the dealer and found 9’ from the top of the dovetail to the front wall. This will be tight given my motorcycle is ~8.5’ long.

Comment

Working...
              X