Hinged mattress for Momentum G-class trailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hinged mattress for Momentum G-class trailers

In our 25G we have a hinged mattress 7x60x41 and 5x60x35 made by some company out of Indiana that you can't find on internet. Does anyone know of another mattress company that produces one with these sizes. I haven't attempted to call anyone and thought I would pick your brains. Looking for a comfortable hinged mattress like one you can get a good nights rest laying on.

Thanks

I have a 28G and Have the folding or hinged mattress. I am also looking for any options on how to change the mattress.

Comment

If you do a search on Amazon for "folding mattress", there are quite a few options that come up. Maybe you could find something suitable there?

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

I just found a company online called "Custom Mattress Factory". They have the hinged mattress. Not sure about about anything else in terms of quality or comfort.

Comment

I have done alot of research and I think what I am going to do is try a tri fold mattress. There are several of them online and then the fold won't be in the middle of my back.

Comment

Originally posted by Barb View Post
            I have done alot of research and I think what I am going to do is try a tri fold mattress. There are several of them online and then the fold won't be in the middle of my back.
            Please report back and let us know how you like it. I'm sure there are many current (and future) owners who'd be interested.
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
            X