Countertop Space Saving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countertop Space Saving

Like most of us transitioning into living full-time in an RV, it's been interesting adapting to having much less counter space that we're used to.
    We also really enjoy a good cup of coffee so have a little bit larger than normal coffee machine on the countertop that needs to be forward to add water and beans and also for brewing - but then the space behind it was wasted and shoving it back and forth didn't work very well.

Not knowing things like this existed, was looking online for something like a drawer slide mechanism for the coffee maker figuring I'd have to attach whatever I found to the countertop, wall, backsplash or some combination of them when I ran across this slick little unit.
    Nothing needed to be fastened to the walls or countertop, no mods to any of the factory installations, no assembly required, and relatively inexpensive so we gave it a chance.
    It works fantastic!! Hardly any effort is needed when you depress the lever to move the coffeemaker forward and back, no scratches or marks on the countertop, and we had a little "oopsie" and the unit cleaned up easily.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hope this is helpful to someone else!
    Chris
    ​​​
    Chris
    2019 Solitude 3740BH
    2019 Chevy 3500HD Duramax SRW
Working...
X