Spice Rack in Pantry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spice Rack in Pantry

For the regular readers of this forum, by now you've probably figured out that while Rudy and I were comparing notes, our DW's were also doing the same thing. I was hauled into Andi 's kitchen, my DW pointed and said "I want that". Another project--but at least it will be easy!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Spice Rack 1.JPG Views:	210 Size:	82.2 KB ID:	37907

Small spacers are required due to the trim on inside of the pantry door window.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Spacers.JPG Views:	106 Size:	61.7 KB ID:	37908

Howard
    Last edited by howson; 01-03-2021, 01:45 PM.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

howson you could have warned me you were going to post these on the forum - I would have cleaned up my pantry a bit!
    Andi
    Brookings SD
    2018 Reflection 337RLS
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

The DW would like to know where you found the spice rack. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TNFSolitude View Post
        The DW would like to know where you found the spice rack. Thanks.
        This is the one I bought on Amazon, unfortunately it's now showing as unavailable

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 11.57.27 AM.png
Views:	551
Size:	366.5 KB
ID:	37956

I had looked at this one, which appears to be available, but the width of it was so close to the width of the pantry opening, that I was afraid if we didn't mount is exactly right, it would be hitting when we opened or closed the door - https://tinyurl.com/y7yxy8jk

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 12.01.06 PM.png
Views:	506
Size:	283.7 KB
ID:	37957

I'm sure there are some similar ones out there that would work also.

Andi
        Attached Files
        Andi
        Brookings SD
        2018 Reflection 337RLS
        2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Working...
        X