Toy Hauler tie downs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Hauler tie downs

I have a 21g toy hauler. The tie down are not strong enough for a bicycle, much less a 1700lbs side by side. They also placed in odd places. Is it possible to add stronger tie downs in the right places?
    2021 Momentum 21G
    2020 Silverado 2500 6.6 Gas

Tommyp Welcome to the Family and the forum! Regretfully I am not well versed in the toyhaulers as we changed directions and were looking for a TH when we ended up with our class C. Somebody (or bodies) will be be along with the correct answer, but when we made our left turn and ended up with a cargo trailer for our Goldwing and doggie trailer. I installed E-track from one end to the other. I used longer and heavier screws thru the cross members and serious wood screws thru the decking.

Since this your first posting, I'll take the opportunity to let you know that the mods take taken the time to create this letter https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members to help you navigate and get the most out of the forum.
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
    X