Cabinet Door Finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabinet Door Finish

We picked up our 2021 GD Reflection 303RLS a couple of weeks ago and I noticed that the finish on the doors to the refrigerator have several small spots that are cloudy or hazy in the finish of the wood. I assume this was due to humidity or temperature change during the curing process of the lacquer coat. Is there any way to fix this without having to redo the entire finish or replace the doors?
    Last edited by dfgeewhiz; 03-01-2021, 05:22 PM.

Originally posted by dfgeewhiz View Post
    We picked up our GD Reflection 303RLS a couple of weeks ago and I noticed that the finish on the doors to the refrigerator have several small spots that are cloudy or hazy in the finish of the wood. I assume this was due to moisture or temperature change during the curing process of the lacquer coat. Is there any way to fix this without having to redo the entire finish or replace the doors?
    Hi--moved your thread to the "Interior" channel. Don't worry that it started in the "New Members" channel. If you'd like some orientation to this forum please read the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

One of the things you'll learn about in the Welcome Letter is the "Reference Material" section under each channel. The Interior channel's Reference Material has a few posts that may help you resolve the issue.

Please post back if this helps (or doesn't). Pictures would help, too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ref Mat.JPG
Views:	181
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	44573
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X