Garage Question 398M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage Question 398M

I was hoping for some dimension in 398M 18ft garage with half bath. I need to know distance from rear loading door to wall of half bath.. Thank you in advance..

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    I was hoping for some dimension in 398M 18ft garage with half bath. I need to know distance from rear loading door to wall of half bath.. Thank you in advance..
    Very close to 170", or 14' 2". from the interior of the back wall to the garage-facing bathroom wall. GDRV-Megan can you please confirm?

Click image for larger version

Name:	398 interior.JPG
Views:	175
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	44680
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Ok where it says overhead bed on drawing what would that dimension be? Like from side wall to half bath side wall.. Thank you for your help btw.

Comment

Ok where it says overhead bed on drawing what would that dimension be? Like from side wall to half bath side wall.. Thank you for your help btw.
        Close estimate is 182". As I'm referencing dated documents provided to all the moderators by Grand Design (I'm not allowed to post them here), please wait for Megan to verify as she's a GD employee and has the latest information.

And you're welcome!

GDRV-Megan
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I just sent you a private message with the info you're requesting. I normally don't send out private messages, so I only turned on this to send this message out. If you need any more assistance, please feel free to reach out to me at smservice@granddesignrv.com attn: Megan.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you GDRV-Megan and Howson for your help. Your input helped make my mind up to buy the 398M. I hope to be ordering this week..

Comment

Thank you GDRV-Megan and Howson for your help. Your input helped make my mind up to buy the 398M. I hope to be ordering this week..
              Woohoo!! This is great news! Congrats and welcome to the GDRV family!

Comment

Working...
              X