Xplor 265BH-U shaped dinette convert to theatre seating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xplor 265BH-U shaped dinette convert to theatre seating

I have a 2020 Transcend Xplor 265BH with the U-Shaped dinette. Am thinking about converting to the optional theatre seating and wondering if anyone has done it yet? If so, did you do it yourself or have it done and what did it cost? TIA!
    Chris & Sarah & Fam
    2020 Transcend Xplor 265BH
    2017 Ford F-250 6.2L Lariat

Originally posted by sutt2103 View Post
    I have a 2020 Transcend Xplor 265BH with the U-Shaped dinette. Am thinking about converting to the optional theatre seating and wondering if anyone has done it yet? If so, did you do it yourself or have it done and what did it cost? TIA!
    Sorry you did not receive a response to your question--have you discovered any information since posting here?

If you are checking back, please see the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

sutt2103 , we did something similar in a previous 5th wheel. Check out RecPro on line. You can buy various modular pieces of theater seating to fit your space. Pricing shown includes shipping, and furniture is in two pieces so it fits thru the door. Although made in China, we found it to be of good quality. Took longer to remove from the packaging than it did to install. If you opt for the power seats, just make sure you have a 120 volt outlet near where you want to put it. Also, there are battery packs available designed to plug into furniture that connect in line with the power cord so that you can operate while dry camping. If I remember correctly, we got a left and right power recliner section, and two non-power armless sections (which all connect together to make one piece; the non power units have fold down backs) for about $1400. Width was about 122 inches (I think).
      Dave and Darren Bakersfield, CA
      2019 GMC Denali dually 4x4 duramax, BW puck hitch, timbrens
      2015 Chevrolet 3500 CC duramax SB SRW (much loved; replaced with dually)
      2021 Solitude 390 RK-R (3 A/C, solar, gen, 8K axles DP glass), comfort ride shocks, VIN 03584
      Max and Riley, our chihuahua/jack russell furbabies

Comment

DarnDave I will have to check that out. Thanks for the info!
        Chris & Sarah & Fam
        2020 Transcend Xplor 265BH
        2017 Ford F-250 6.2L Lariat

Comment

Interesting...My wife and I are trying to do the opposite. We have the heated vibrating seats and are looking to put a dinette into our slide. Imagine 22RBE

Comment

TheGoletaLemon, We are thinking about putting in a theatre seating to replace our chaise lounge dinette configuration in our Imagine 2150RB. IF you do change out your heated vibrating seats we could be in the market to buy if they'll fit and if ya'll are located anywhere near the Texas Hill Country.
            Don & Jeannie
            2017 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost w/Trailer Tow Package
            2018 Imagine 2150RB

Comment

TheGoletaLemon -- new member wrote to you in post #6.

Donw78025 -- again, welcome! I know you're new so trying to help you out. (And please check out the welcome letter referenced in the other post! It will help get you "up to speed".)
              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
              X