Xplor 261BH Dinnete Width between benches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xplor 261BH Dinnete Width between benches

We purchased an Xplor 261BH late last year and are in the process of outfitting it to get ready for our first season of camping this year. We will take delivery of it from the dealer in a couple of weeks and one of the modifications I will be looking to make is replacing the fixed table and legs with one that can slide to give us a little more room on one side. With the fixed legs both sides of the dinette have the same amount of space and I'd like my wife and I to be able to sit on one side and the kids on the other. The kids don't need as much room as the adults so having a table that slides would be great.

Since I won't have the unit for a few more weeks, does anyone know or have the inside dimension of the dinette between the two benches? I'm thinking of using a collapsible table from one of the Solitude models that is free standing and it has 22" legs. I just want to make sure that will fit in my dinette before I order it.

Thanks!
    Dave
    Xplor 261BH

Originally posted by MapleKing View Post
    We purchased an Xplor 261BH late last year and are in the process of outfitting it to get ready for our first season of camping this year. We will take delivery of it from the dealer in a couple of weeks and one of the modifications I will be looking to make is replacing the fixed table and legs with one that can slide to give us a little more room on one side. With the fixed legs both sides of the dinette have the same amount of space and I'd like my wife and I to be able to sit on one side and the kids on the other. The kids don't need as much room as the adults so having a table that slides would be great.

Since I won't have the unit for a few more weeks, does anyone know or have the inside dimension of the dinette between the two benches? I'm thinking of using a collapsible table from one of the Solitude models that is free standing and it has 22" legs. I just want to make sure that will fit in my dinette before I order it.

Thanks!
    MapleKing,
    What I've drawn may be incorrect--the drawings GD provides to the Moderators does not always reflect actual production models. Changes happen often, so what you see below will have to be confirmed first-hand with a tape measure. (My purpose is to give you an idea.) Remember--I'm just an owner like you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	261BH.JPG
Views:	151
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	47094

For more about this forum, please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks Howard. I should have been a little clearer and the image reminded me that a picture is worth a thousand words! I'm looking for the measurement between the two red lines on this drawing. It's the distance between the seats. I just want to make sure it's the same as on the Imagine model so I could use the movable table that those models have. Thanks again!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_7385b.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	47144
      Dave
      Xplor 261BH

Comment

Thanks Howard. I should have been a little clearer and the image reminded me that a picture is worth a thousand words! I'm looking for the measurement between the two red lines on this drawing. It's the distance between the seats. I just want to make sure it's the same as on the Imagine model so I could use the movable table that those models have. Thanks again!
        Unfortunately that measurement isn't annotated on any diagram I have access to view.

-- can you get the measurement (distance) between the seats for MapleKing? Note he hasn't taken delivery yet (trailer is on order) so no VIN.

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Unfortunately that measurement isn't annotated on any diagram I have access to view.

-- can you get the measurement (distance) between the seats for MapleKing? Note he hasn't taken delivery yet (trailer is on order) so no VIN.

Howard
          Actually, I have my VIN - 573TT3128M8813821 if that's needed. I just haven't picked it up at the dealer.
          Dave
          Xplor 261BH

Comment

Actually, I have my VIN - 573TT3128M8813821 if that's needed. I just haven't picked it up at the dealer.
            The measurement between the dinette seats is 30 inches. Please let me know if you need anything else!

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Brittany View Post

The measurement between the dinette seats is 30 inches. Please let me know if you need anything else!
              No, that's awesome! All I needed to know.
              Dave
              Xplor 261BH

Comment

Working...
              X