Instant Pot and Sink Cover storage in 337RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant Pot and Sink Cover storage in 337RLS

Ove the winter my wife asked me to come up with a solution for storing her instant pot and also if possible finding a way to store the sinks covers when parked or traveling. So I can up with the below. This did involve reworking both the drain line and supply lines to the sink. I made the corners reinforced with 1/2 square wood. If I did it again I would increase to 3/4 square in the corners as it would not split as easy as it did. You can see a small split in the from corner but I don't think it will effect it and I can add some more stain to the wood and hide the split I think.

See post below for final fit for the instapot.

Below are pictures of what my finished plumbing looks like. I had to lower them some so that the shelf for the sink cover could go over the lower parts. In my coach the pipe coming up through the floor was away from the back of the cabinet and I needed it be against the back to make enough space for the depth of the covers.

I built the shelf first and then taliored the plumbing to fit in it per say.

Please see next post for some additional pictures
    Last edited by WRingling; 07-14-2021, 07:07 PM.
    <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><-->
    Wayne - MD Non-Comm Class A
    2006 F350 CC DRW (6.0 DFC Tow haul & Bulletproofed)
    2019 Grand Design 337RLS

I moved the air vent device higher than it was before and it does not seem to make any difference to sink operation.

This picture of the back of the shelf shows the cut out that is needed for the plumbing. You may need to adjust as needed for the plumbing and wiring.
    Last edited by WRingling; 07-14-2021, 07:05 PM.
    <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><-->
    Wayne - MD Non-Comm Class A
    2006 F350 CC DRW (6.0 DFC Tow haul & Bulletproofed)
    2019 Grand Design 337RLS

Comment

That was quite the project and the pictures and your post show and end result that turned out very nicely ! Thanks for sharing. Will have to keep this in my back pockets just in case.

Dan
      Dan & Carol
      2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
      2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

excellent job!
        Jeff and Debbie
        2021 Imagine 2250RK
        2015 Ram 2500 6.7 CTD Crew Cab Short Bed Factory Air-Ride Auto Level
        USMC Veteran

Comment

Nice work. Looks sharp.
          2020 Imagine 2400BH
          2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

Comment

WRingling Good job!
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
            X