Storage Pest Control - What do you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heavysledz View Post
    My last neighborhood was like that and when we finally moved, we made it a priority to have an RV garage on our house. We found the perfect neighborhood where every house has at least on RV garage bay on their home... our RV bay is 85ft deep and has plenty of room for my Imagine 2250RK as well as out truck camper with room for a shop in the back...
    Jeff - Carol and I are looking to build our retirement place and really like the plans and look of the RV home like yours. We are in talks with a local land owner to design and build RV garage homes on small acreages. Maybe in a PM you can share some information about various floor plans, square footage options, general costs, etc. We would really appreciate it. Love the look and location of your home !

My apologies to the OP GrandDeal3 for getting a little off topic.......we never do this !

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post

Jeff - Carol and I are looking to build our retirement place and really like the plans and look of the RV home like yours. We are in talks with a local land owner to design and build RV garage homes on small acreages. Maybe in a PM you can share some information about various floor plans, square footage options, general costs, etc. We would really appreciate it. Love the look and location of your home !

My apologies to the OP GrandDeal3 for getting a little off topic.......we never do this !

Dan
      Dan,

I wil shoot you a PM
      Jeff and Debbie
      2021 Imagine 2250RK
      2015 Ram 2500 6.7 CTD Crew Cab Short Bed Factory Air-Ride Auto Level
      USMC Veteran

Comment

Working...
      X