Replacement sink for Reflection 303RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement sink for Reflection 303RLS

Has anyone replaced the kitchen sink in a 2015 Reflection 303RLS? I don't see a replacement sink in the parts catalogue.

Don't know what year, but they have the kitchen sink listed for a 2021: https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/29700
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

No its not the same.

Comment

Mike P Sorry I missed the year.

I went back to 2014 and found this one https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...ts/detail/2511 Note 2016 shows same sink. Looks like they missed it on the 2015.
        Joseph
        Tow
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

The 2015 or at least the one in my unit is a one piece non stainless. Hopefully you can see my photo of it.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mike P View Post
            The 2015 or at least the one in my unit is a one piece non stainless. Hopefully you can see my photo of it.
            You may need to contact one of the parts dealers in the Elkhart area that buys up all of the non used stock from manufactures. These places buy all of the items that manufactures quit putting in their products , kind of like a surplus store. It will be hard to find that shape of sink. You might also think about your local Lowe's or such to get a new counter top and sink that would be a standard size.

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Those counter tops are a plastic product. One could just recut the hole and polish the new edges if needed.
              Joseph
              Tow
              South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Mike P View Post
                Hi Mike,

Hmmm . . . I have never seen the sink in your picture. Our 2015 (built in 2014) has the double sink linked in post 4. In 2016, they went to the rectangular single sink linked in post 2. You may have to look for a residential sink larger than the opening for yours and cut the countertop to fit.

Rob

Cate & Rob
                (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
                2015 Reflection 303RLS
                2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
                Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Thanks everyone I'll contact GD and see if they can help.

Comment

As Rob shared in post #8, I have never seen a sink like that in any Reflection or GDRV for that matter. The original equal size 2 bowl sink that Rob and I (and all other 2014 and 2015 Reflections have) must have been replaced by someone for some reason. Hmm ? Curious what the plumbing and underneath of the counter top looks like since both the plumbing and counter had to be re-worked. Maybe you could share some pictures, Mike P.

Dan
                    Dan & Carol
                    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
                    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Working...
                    X