2021 Reflection 260RD Trash Can Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Reflection 260RD Trash Can Location

Anyone have an idea for where to put a kitchen trash can in the 260RD? One option is free standing under the flip up counter, but I'd rather have it in a cabinet. Thanks!

Originally posted by GrandLife View Post
    Anyone have an idea for where to put a kitchen trash can in the 260RD? One option is free standing under the flip up counter, but I'd rather have it in a cabinet. Thanks!
    Welcome to Grand Design's Owners' (Technical) Forum. You may note I moved your post to the "Interior" channel.

What's a channel? That and more is answered in the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members I hope you'll take a few moments to read how this forum is structured and how to best leverage your time here.

I don't have any direct input to your question--but I'm sure others will chime in soon.

Again, welcome!

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

looking at your floorplan, the only real option is a free standing one where the flip up counter is unless you put it in the lower section of your pantry.
      Jeff and Debbie
      2021 Imagine 2250RK
      2015 Ram 2500 6.7 CTD Crew Cab Short Bed Factory Air-Ride Auto Level
      USMC Veteran

Comment

Howson - thanks for the tips on how to use the channels.
        Heavysledz - thanks for look and confirmation; was hoping someone had a slight modification idea.

Comment

We have a 2022 260RD and love the trashcan we found to sit across from the refrigerator next to the flip up counter. It's narrow so does not take up much room.
          https://www.amazon.com/simplehuman-B...078J5XCW4?th=1

Comment

We had a similar debate about the trash can and came up with the same Idea as most of you, next to the cabinet under the fold out shelf. When traveling we set it sideways in the sink.
            2022 Reflection 260RD, 150 Series
            2018 Toyota Tundra, IFORCE 57L V8

Comment

Working...
            X