Toilet Paper Holder in 17MKE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet Paper Holder in 17MKE?

Grand Design decided to let the consumer decide and included the holder in the owner’s packet. Anyone think they have the right idea, or at least a reasonable solution? I figure this one could take some creativity!

John in PA
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE

haha...my last 3 trailers all came with the TP holder in the bag. I guess not everyone likes them or the location they chose so they left it up to the end user to decide. In our 2250RK there is no good place to mount it that is within arms reach and I am not mounting it to the cabinet door below the sink....so we opted to use a free standing holder instead.
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    2015 Ram 2500 6.7 CTD Crew Cab Short Bed Factory Air-Ride Auto Level
    USMC Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by jbjlock View Post
      Grand Design decided to let the consumer decide and included the holder in the owner’s packet. Anyone think they have the right idea, or at least a reasonable solution? I figure this one could take some creativity!

John in PA
      2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE
      My TP holder and hand towel ring both needed installation. I actually liked the idea.

On ours, I made a wood cross piece and mounted it to the inside of the vanity door. (cross piece cause you can't screw into the thin center door panel)

I can provide a picture if anyone is interested.
      Terry and Patty (Dogs-Sophie and Tessa)
      2020 Reflection 297RSTS - bought Oct 2019
      2021 F350 crew cab, SRW, 6.7L diesel, 14K equal-i-zer hitch

Comment

We put a dual TP holder on the inside of the cabinet door directly in front of the throne and run the TP across the top of the door to the outside.
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Were using a free standing holder
          2021 Reflection 303RLS
          2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
          Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Originally posted by ThePowells View Post
            We put a dual TP holder on the inside of the cabinet door directly in front of the throne and run the TP across the top of the door to the outside.
            Would love to see pics and product links!
            2020 Imagine 2400BH
            2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	tp1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	79.1 KB ID:	51494Click image for larger version  Name:	tp2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	45.7 KB ID:	51496
              Attached Files
              Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
              Nash County, NC
              2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

I'm sorry, but I loaded the pics before typing. It is just a holder from WalMart and double sided tape. Only thing I would do different is move it down a bit. The big rolls hit the sink and you have to open the door a tad to pull it.
                Nash County, NC
                2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

We decided to sit first and find the best spot. We used Gorilla 2 sided sticky tape and placed under medicine cabinet slightly to the right so paper would not hit the sink. It does not get in the way of other items either..... We did have to space out just a little wider to reduce stress... All working great
                  Allen & Beverly Golightly (Both Retired)
                  Pinson, Alabama (a few miles North of Birmingham, Alabama)
                  Grand Design 17MKE 2021

Comment

Originally posted by A&B Golightly View Post
                    We decided to sit first and find the best spot. We used Gorilla 2 sided sticky tape and placed under medicine cabinet slightly to the right so paper would not hit the sink. It does not get in the way of other items either..... We did have to space out just a little wider to reduce stress... All working great
                    That's the best idea i've seen so far! Thanks for posting!

Comment

Working...
                    X