"Pebble" Touch Up Color Sticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Pebble" Touch Up Color Sticks

Does anyone know where I can buy touch up color sticks in the Pebble color. We have some minor scratches in our rig. Thanks.

NEW INFO: I stopped by a Grand Design dealer in Idaho Falls, ID and they said yes--ordered a touch up "Pebble" color stick. Will provide part number when I receive it.
    Last edited by Sissysfolks; 05-23-2021, 12:58 PM.

Sissysfolks
    There's no reference for the Pebble color, but maybe the marker manufacturer has something? See Mohawk brand referenced here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/interio...recommendation

If you find something please post back so I can add it to the Reference Material post.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Sissysfolks View Post
      Does anyone know where I can buy touch up color sticks in the Pebble color. We have some minor scratches in our rig. Thanks.
      I too, have been unsuccessful at finding touch up sticks in the Pebble color. Someone in a previous post, which I cannot find now, mentioned a stain that was an exact match. I ordered a half pint of it but have yet to try it out so I cannot attest to how well it matches. I could not find it locally and had to order from Amazon.com. Here is a link to the stuff I ordered.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you can find this in your local area, they may have a matching touch up pen.

I hope this helps you out, and if you find the touch up pens please update us.

Thanks!
      Bob
      Bob & Lynne

2020 Imagine 2970RL
      2019 GMC Sierra 2500 Denali HD 4x4 Duramax

Comment

Originally posted by RJAPCOK View Post

I too, have been unsuccessful at finding touch up sticks in the Pebble color. Someone in a previous post, which I cannot find now, mentioned a stain that was an exact match. I ordered a half pint of it but have yet to try it out so I cannot attest to how well it matches. I could not find it locally and had to order from Amazon.com. Here is a link to the stuff I ordered.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you can find this in your local area, they may have a matching touch up pen.

I hope this helps you out, and if you find the touch up pens please update us.

Thanks!
        Bob
        HomeDepot and Menard carry Varathane products. And both by me anyway, carry briarsmoke stain.
        Terry and Patty (Dogs-Sophie and Tessa)
        2020 Reflection 297RSTS - bought Oct 2019
        2021 F350 crew cab, SRW, 6.7L diesel, 14K equal-i-zer hitch

Comment

Sissysfolks I finally had a chance to try out the "Briarsmoke" Varathane stain. I think it's a reasonable match but I would not call it exact. Anyway, I touched up a couple of places in my trailer and even though the color match isn't perfect, they look 100% better. The attached photo is a small piece of scrap plywood that I applied some stain and compared to the "Pebble" interior in our trailer. I hope this helps!

Bob
          Bob & Lynne

2020 Imagine 2970RL
          2019 GMC Sierra 2500 Denali HD 4x4 Duramax

Comment

This may sound like a dumb question, but have you contacted Grand Design customer service?
            2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

No duh! Maybe I should. Thanks

Comment

I finally contacted GDRV Parts and was told they do not offer touch up color sticks but offer putty.

Comment

I finally contacted GDRV Parts and was told they do not offer touch up color sticks but offer putty.
                  What is the quantity/pricing?
                  2020 Imagine 2400BH
                  2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

Comment

Working...
                  X