2021 Reflection 315RLTS Hutch/Coffee Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Reflection 315RLTS Hutch/Coffee Bar

Hi everyone! Does anyone happen to know what the weight capacity is of the hutch above the coffee bar? I have asked other places and tried searching this forum and but am not finding the answer. I have no intention of over loading this hutch but leary of the weight in it ripping the hutch out of the wall as we are rolling down the road. Thank you for your help.

I have not heard or read of any weight rating for the hutch.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome to the family and the forum!

I can't answer your question, but I see that you are a new member and wanted to take a moment to let you know that the moderators have put together a Welcome Letter for new members to help them navigate the forum and have the best possible experience here. You can find it at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Thank you for the welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntngbabe View Post
          Thank you for the welcome!
          My wife has quite a collection of plates, glasses, and sundry items packed into our hutch. While I don't know the exact weight of the items, I can vouch that it's full and there's been nothing negative as a result.

To keep everything in place, the DW put together a maze of bungee cords and a "wire rack" attached to the back of the hutch (so the bungee have a place to attach). On the front she put small loop clips that are screwed into the cabinet for the other end of the bungee's.
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
          X