Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Reflection theatre seat heating not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Reflection theatre seat heating not working.

I am out of warranty so contacted Lippert directly to find out what to do about the heater module not working. Apparently from Facebook posts, these don’t last long. I can get them to send me the modules and would have to replace both of them for around $50. Have any of you tried this solution or is it not worth it to have to change out yearly.
    Vivian
    2018 Reflection 303rls
    Ford F-350 diesel long bed 4 x 4 SRW
    Demco Recon

Isn't that what a good camp fire is for - heating the backside?

All kidding aside will Lippert give you the part number and whom makes it? My guess is you can source the module online. How difficult to install is it/? Have you pulled the defective one yet? As to the cost per year, how often do you use the heat and what value is it? To me with my back it would be.

Now I just had a brain f***. My 04 Ford has heated seats and the are still working, I wonder if the parts are interchangeable. I'm sure other brands have the same. If the module is just a relay you may have choices. Any chance you can remove it and post pictures? Hopefully it not a circuit board type one.

Hope this helps
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Hi Joda, the cheapest option was going directly through Lippert and they said to change both seat modules and they will sell for 50% off retail. Here is where I found the modules and some info on how to test. I broke my ankle so not doing anything about testing until I can easily get back in there to test it without this cast.

https://www.etrailer.com/question-328517.html
      Vivian
      2018 Reflection 303rls
      Ford F-350 diesel long bed 4 x 4 SRW
      Demco Recon

Comment

Great information on the link. Bummer on the ankle - sure hope it heals quickly. Wont ask how you did it, but I am sure it was a great adventure.
        Take care of yourself.
        Keith
        2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
        X