Blinds failing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blinds failing

Is anyone running into problems with your blinds not working correctly? Our dinette blind failed awhile back and it's taken several months and still waiting on a replacement. Now I have another blind, behind the lounge seats that is failing. They won't stay down no matter what you do. Is there something I can do to repair or do they need replaced?
    John and Lori
    2018 F150 XLT SCAB 2.7l
    2021 Imagine 22MLE

One of our Union Shades failed on our maiden voyage, and was replaced under warranty. Since then SWMBO has decided that she doesn't like these shades and that we will replace them as they fail with what she does like. Since then, no failures.
    John
    2018 Momentum 395M
    2018 Ram 3500 Dually
    Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

For us the bottoms have just been falling off. Up to at least 4 blinds the bottom pieces comes off. Have replaced a couple with factory warranty...waiting on that for the others.
      2020 Imagine 2400BH
      2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

Comment

The dealer is sending me a new shade for the dinette. Anyone have experience replacing?
        John and Lori
        2018 F150 XLT SCAB 2.7l
        2021 Imagine 22MLE

Comment

Originally posted by bellis View Post
          For us the bottoms have just been falling off. Up to at least 4 blinds the bottom pieces comes off. Have replaced a couple with factory warranty...waiting on that for the others.
          I'm having issues with the bottoms falling off as well. I also have one blind that only works when I manually roll it up and down. Besides, replacing under warranty, what is the best way to fix it yourself? Just curious as I just bought a used 2020 2800BH and am looking for ways to fix stuff

Comment

Working...
          X