Three seasons door weather stripping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three seasons door weather stripping

2020 397Th - Three season door - Lippert - Part number 320686 - Patio Door Flap Seal. Does anyone out there have the aforementioned flaps and have them permanently "wavy" along their entire length? Every 6 inches or so, the flap creates a curve in the flap for about 2-3 inches leaving a gap in the seal where bugs and water easily enter. I don't remember whether it was this way originally or it has happened over time (heat?). Lippert doesn't have any in stock so it will be awhile before I can buy replacement flaps (which will hopefully lay flat along its length). Has anyone have this problem and rectified it without replacement?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1012.JPEG
Views:	800
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	58290Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1011.JPEG
Views:	658
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	58291
    2020 Momentum 397TH - 2019 Ram 3500 - ICON Golf Cart 40L - 1200 watts solar - 600 amps battery

Hey capt.Dan we have a 2020 momentum 25G THEY ARE DOING THE SAME, ITS PROBABLY THE NATURE OF THE MATERIAL.WE HAVE ANOTHER ISSUE During a rain storm at the campground the other weekend I saw water and around the back of the unit and realizing the orientation of the class is backwards. Meaning the upper sash it’s located on the inside track of the camper towards the kitchen and the lower sash is on the outside of the camper so when it rains water runs down the top sash into the camper. Is there anyway possible you could send me pics of your windows on the interior of your camper, I have gotten on the phone with Lippert they are needing pictures we will be returning to the camper this weekend
    2020 Momentum 25G
    2017 F250 gasser
    Jimmy Virginia Beach ,Va.

Comment

I certainly would do that for you but I got sick of the moths entering and closed up the patio for the time being. If/when I lower the deck again, I will take some pics.
      2020 Momentum 397TH - 2019 Ram 3500 - ICON Golf Cart 40L - 1200 watts solar - 600 amps battery

Comment

Thank you dan
        2020 Momentum 25G
        2017 F250 gasser
        Jimmy Virginia Beach ,Va.

Comment

CaptDan Dan, you might try stretching the seal a bit. If it's glued in place, find a good thin double sided adhesive tape, pull the strip up, stretch it back straight, and stick it. The 3M VHB tape is good stuff. Not really cheap, but it holds. And it can be purchased in Clear.

https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/vhb-tapes-us/

https://www.amazon.com/3M-Tape-4910-...5143117&sr=8-1
          Joseph
          Tow
          Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
          Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
          South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
          X