Light switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light switch

We recently purchased a Reflection 278BH fifth wheel. Tonight I noticed that the light switch for the lights above the top bunk is located on the wall of the lower bunk. So if there is only one person, and they are sleeping on the top bunk and need to cut the light on, how are they going to be able to do that WITHOUT climbing out of the bunk? Have I missed a switch somewhere?
    Last edited by howson; 07-03-2021, 06:33 AM. Reason: Font was hard to read on a small device..only font was changed.

Originally posted by pparrisc View Post
    We recently purchased a Reflection 278BH fifth wheel. Tonight I noticed that the light switch for the lights above the top bunk is located on the wall of the lower bunk. So if there is only one person, and they are sleeping on the top bunk and need to cut the light on, how are they going to be able to do that WITHOUT climbing out of the bunk? Have I missed a switch somewhere?
    There's no diagram I'm aware of that shows where switches are located in GD trailers. Regardless, I doubt you've missed one.

The answer may be as simple as a flashlight or a push-button (battery powered) light stuck on the wall.

If you'd like to know more about this forum, please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

GDRV-Mariah ,
      Feedback for the Reflection team (in a roundabout way) in post 1 from new owner pparrisc

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

pparrisc Welcome to the family and the forum!

Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
        X