SIde door window shade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIde door window shade

Any suggestions on the best way to put/add a shade to the side door window? It's for a 2021 Transcend 265BH. It's frosted glass but between the sun and street lights, seems like a ton of light comes through and I'm sure heat too.

I suppose the same question could be asked about the roof vents.

We have a 2020 Solitude. Entry door had a “SlimShade Ready” note on the inside of the entry door. Same problem with light coming in at night. We bought the SlimShade and it was very easy to install, no tools needed. There is another version of the SlimShade for doors that are not “SlimShade Ready”. The shade is on the inside of the outer door and is easily raised and lowered. Blocks light at night as well as privacy when interior lights are on.
    Doug & Barb
    2020 Solitude 377MBS-R
    2013 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew SB, 2WD, 3.5 EB, Stock Suspension & Michelin Tires
    No, we don’t pull the Solitude, it’s permanently parked on our campsite in SW Fla.
    Previous: Keystone Premier 31BHPR w/Equalizer 1200 WD Hitch

Comment

Yes, the slimshade is one of the best upgrades I've done to our Transcend 261. It was not "slimshade" ready but was not a hard install. Just helpful to have a second set of hands to hold stuff in place while you clip the new one in. Helps keep it nice and dark so the kids sleep in :-)

Comment

With respect to the vent cover, check out this post and others: MaxxFan Roof Vent - Grand Design Owners Forums (gdrvowners.com)

John
        2018 Momentum 395M
        2018 Ram 3500 Dually
        Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Working...
        X