Name that part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name that part

Ok this has happened to me a couple times and I'm sure if you have been on the road for any period of time it has or will happen to you.

After a long day of travel we came into our 2019 31mb and found the part in the picture on the floor. Any idea what or where it came from? Heck at this point not even 100% sure its from the trailer.
    Josh & Cameo
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2012 GMC 2500 Duramax, Anderson 3200

Dang it Josh! I'm stumped on this one.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by BarberArias View Post
      Ok this has happened to me a couple times and I'm sure if you have been on the road for any period of time it has or will happen to you.

After a long day of travel we came into our 2019 31mb and found the part in the picture on the floor. Any idea what or where it came from? Heck at this point not even 100% sure its from the trailer.
      Can you give and approximate size and does it have threads inside? I was going to guess its a foot piece off of something or a protective cap of the end otf a metal part, like the sofa frame. The gasket is puzzling though.
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Seems like it is half of something. I don't see any threads on it.
        Mike & Lisa
        Central Florida
        2021 Imagine 2970RL
        1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

Solved the riddle! We have some flash lights hanging on a command hook near by and it was top to one of them. Wahoo not trailer pieces
          Josh & Cameo
          2019 Reflection 31MB
          2012 GMC 2500 Duramax, Anderson 3200

Comment

Solved the riddle! We have some flash lights hanging on a command hook near by and it was top to one of them. Wahoo not trailer pieces
            Game wasn't fair. It wasn't a trailer part!
            Mike & Lisa
            Central Florida
            2021 Imagine 2970RL
            1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

Originally posted by OurNewEra View Post

Game wasn't fair. It wasn't a trailer part!
              Seriously. If this was baseball, that would have been a balk.

Jim
              Jim and Ginnie
              2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
              GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
              GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

I was going to guess that someone was messing with you. We used to have a guy at work that was pretty mechanical and high strung. We regularly put small nuts and bolts under his car, sit back and watch the fun.
                2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Now that's funny - something I would do, but I don't find the other part. I have a drawer with about a dozen screws and plastic pieces that I cant find where they go. Thanks for giving us the answer
                  2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
                  X