Front Closet Dimension in 2020 315RLTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Closet Dimension in 2020 315RLTS

Wondering if someone could provide me rough dimensions of the closet. I'm thinking of building a small set of toddler bunks in the closet for a pair of 3 year olds. Will not be used while travelling but would be handing with the grand kids show up at our seasonal site. TIA

I took a look at the drawings and they aren't real specific about this. From what I can infer, it looks to be about 30-31" from the closet door to the shelving at the front of the closet. If you removed all the shelving, you could probably pick up a little more.

JIm
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by Teeder1 View Post
      Wondering if someone could provide me rough dimensions of the closet. I'm thinking of building a small set of toddler bunks in the closet for a pair of 3 year olds. Will not be used while travelling but would be handing with the grand kids show up at our seasonal site. TIA
      Note the insulation in the front cap is not very good, and the floor of the closet is over the passthru which is also lacking insulation. I documented some of this here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/interio...e-lack-thereof

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Yeah, drawings are not specific enough. I was hoping someone who was a full timer or who had their trailer close by could put a tape measure on it. Mine is 2.5 hour away and I was hoping to buy materials this week and then build over the weekend.

BTW, insulation is not an issue.

Comment

So, the front closet is a perfect rectangle, but the basic dimensions are 100 inches long by 28 inches wide. We are able to put in a regular crib mattress (52" x 28") end to end with a mini crib mattress (44"x24") and have the majority of the closet floor covered. A couple rolled blankets to fill the gaps and we have a sleeping area for our 2 & 3 year old grandsons. Big test is this coming weekend, we will see if they spend the night wrestling or they get some sleep.

Comment

Working...
          X