Pantry Reinforcement - 2021 Reflection 337RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pantry Reinforcement - 2021 Reflection 337RLS

I am looking for how others may have reinforced pantry shelves. A middle support fell down in travel, thank goodness the shelf stayed in place. The middle support was stapled in place.

I want to know if others have come up with a good method before striking out on my own. Thanks.

The aft section of the 337 and our 303 are pretty much identical. I’ve never really looked at the shelving in the pantry to see how strong it might be. How much weight did you have on the shelf? We try to keep only lighter items in the pantry, due to the weight already on that side from everything that is in that slide section. We keep canned items either under the bed, under the sofa, or in a 2’x3’ “trunk” that sits on the center of the floor, between the island and the sofa.
    Tom and Janice (also known as Richter on the “Other” forum)

First came the 18' Comfort bumper-pull, was great for 20 years.
    Now a 2019 Reflection 303RLS, second air, double glass, table and chairs
    2019 F350 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab with lots of goodies
    Andersen aluminum with the puck system holding it all together
    Cranberry Twp. PA, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

Comment

In our 260RB the upper shelf lost a horizontal support on the side where the stove is like yours. I used a pneumatic stapler to reattach it. I was going to do the others, but there's no access to them. Now it's only paper towels on that shelf.
      John & Jurie

Caretakers for Coco and Daisy

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
      2021 Imagine XLS 22 RBE

2014 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
      ​​​​​​​2021 Transcend 260RB
      2017 Jayco 26BH
      2020 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108 FBS

Comment

Working...
      X