Moving the island a bit on the 2930RL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving the island a bit on the 2930RL

Wondering if anyone has moved the island on the 2930RL a bit, just enough to get to the table with all the slides in. Would be nice to be able to get to the table when stopped for a break. Any suggestions welcome! Thank you

Reestemple I’m afraid I have a different model and can’t answer your question. But I wanted to welcome you to the owners forum. I moved your question to the Interior/Storage channel for better visibility. You might like to read our Welcome Letter when you have some time, it will help you navigate the forum.
    Andi
    Brookings SD
    2018 Reflection 337RLS
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Originally posted by Reestemple View Post
      Wondering if anyone has moved the island on the 2930RL a bit, just enough to get to the table with all the slides in. Would be nice to be able to get to the table when stopped for a break. Any suggestions welcome! Thank you
      I’d be surprised if you can. Side to side is out of the question for clearance, and moving it to the rear would probably block the TV. Any movement is going to require plumbing work.

Maybe the solution would be to get a smaller table with only two chairs. Maybe like a small bar.
      John & Kathy
      2014 Reflection 303RLS
      2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Reestemple

Welcome to the Family and the forum!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Thank you, glad to be here with such great people! Looking forward to learning a lot.

Comment

Working...
          X