blinds up or down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blinds up or down

Our 2021 303rls has the pull down blackout shades, Im getting ready to put in storage should I leave them all down or up? I was thinking if there were down come spring they may not go up because the tension devise might be streached out.
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
    Anderson ultimate hitch

Granted we have the pleated blinds that rely on the cord loops to provide tension, but for what it's worth we leave them down all winter and it's never been an issue. We leave them down so any prying eyes that happen to come through our storage lot can't see in. Also keeps the sun from constantly shinning into the interior.
    2019 Imagine 2400BH
    2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis66 View Post
      Our 2021 303rls has the pull down blackout shades, Im getting ready to put in storage should I leave them all down or up? I was thinking if there were down come spring they may not go up because the tension devise might be streached out.
      We have the roller shades. When at storage they are down to help keep the temps down. Ours may be at storage for 4 weeks max. Had ours for a year and no issues.
      Mike & Lisa
      Central Florida
      2021 Imagine 2970RL
      1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

Down...for five months. On every trailer so far.
        2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
        Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too....

Comment

great down I will leave them, wont be to next April where I live till weather gets above 32
          2021 Reflection 303RLS
          2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
          Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Working...
          X