Need wood stain color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need wood stain color

My 2021 312 BHTS has a dark grey wood finish. I’m looking for the brand and color of the stain so I can make some repairs to worn areas. Any and all help appreciated

Originally posted by FlyStar View Post
    My 2021 312 BHTS has a dark grey wood finish. I’m looking for the brand and color of the stain so I can make some repairs to worn areas. Any and all help appreciated
    I am assuming the interior is "Pebble". If so, this has been a difficult question to answer. An old post mentioned a Varathane stain called "Briarsmoke". It is a reasonable match but I would not call it exact. I have used it to touch up some spots and it blends pretty well on small areas. Here is a previous thread on the subject.

https://gdrvowners.com/search?q=pebb...le+stain%22%7D

I hope this is helpful.

Bob
    Bob & Lynne

2020 Imagine 2970RL
    2019 GMC Sierra 2500 Denali HD 4x4 Duramax

Comment

Originally posted by FlyStar View Post
      Haven't done it myself, but anecdotally I've heard you can take a sample to a Sherwin-Williams store and they will match the stain exactly. It's what I'm going to attempt with my interior kitchen and bathroom cabinet doors.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X