Storage ideas for weird shaped kitchen cabinet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage ideas for weird shaped kitchen cabinet

We have a 2021 Imagine 22MLE. Trying to discover storage ideas for that weird shaped cabinet above the kitchen sink. Lazy susan? Bins? Any unique ideas you've tried? Getting ready for our first "bucket list" trip out west in May. Would love to hear your solutions!!

jdshess Welcome to the family and the forum. I'm sorry that I don't have creative (or even bad) idea for your cabinet, but we all know somebody will stop by with ideas.
    When you have time, the moderators have created a "welcome letter" that will help you with entering your profile information and setting up your signature.

Jerry and Kelly
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by jdshess View Post
      We have a 2021 Imagine 22MLE. Trying to discover storage ideas for that weird shaped cabinet above the kitchen sink. Lazy susan? Bins? Any unique ideas you've tried? Getting ready for our first "bucket list" trip out west in May. Would love to hear your solutions!!
      We prefer clear clear plastic or opaque bins about the size of a shoe box and smaller ones to accommodate those weird corners. Things may still shift, at least your items are contained in a smaller space and won’t fall out when the cabinet door is opened.
      Retired Tanker Yanker
      2017 F-250 6.7 2019 273 MK - Carlisle CSL 16 225/75 15, MORryde CRE 3000 & center X cross brace, Sumo springs, Andersen Ultimate Hitch 6-Leaf Double-Eye Spring for 4,500-lb Axles
      My your pleasures be many and your troubles be few!

Comment

From experience, Lazy Susans are not a good option unless it has HIGH sides. Too easy for items to get flipped off the shelf plus you actually loose lots of storage space as you are sticking the proverbial round peg in a square hole (trapezoid in this case).

Plastic bins seem to be a better answer, the more the merrier as you want to keep weight to a minimum for handling purposes. Don't be afraid to write what's in them on them for ease of location.
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

I'm a big fan of Soft storage bins. since they are a bit floppy. This gives them the ability to "Mold" to the shape you are storing in:
          https://amzn.to/3nBjfSk
          I use Oval Storage Bins as a search term, and Rope Basket
          Mike
          2017 Imagine 2800BH pushing a 2019 Ford F150 Platinum

Formerly: 2002 Rockwood Popup

Comment

As "Skilletface" suggested, we use plastic bins the size of shoe boxes on the bottom shelf. You can fit at least four of them. They are easy to wash out as well.
            On the top shelf I store snack type things - chips, etc.
            Have fun in your MLE, we love ours!
            Shawn and Gary, in "George"
            Shawn and Gary Boris
            2021 22MLE
            2014 Nissan Titan Pro4X

Comment

Working...
            X