Mattress Topper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattress Topper

Can anyone suggest a good mattress Topper??? So many to choose from. I am looking for a 4 in one.
    Laura, Trevor's partner 2022 GD Imagine 2600RB- May 4

It all boils down to personal preference. We used a topper on our 2600RB mattress but it was just a stopgap and never really was what either of us wanted. We budgeted a new mattress into our latest purchase.
    Its kinda like all that makeup that Tammie Faye used, in the end, it still didnt cover up the problem.
    2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

This works for us... Novaform Soothing Cool EVENcor GelPlus Memory Foam 7.6cm Mattress Topper We didn't want to be too comfortable... camping after all.

Mike
      Mike & Sonya
      2017 Silverado 1500, 5.3, Tow Pkg, RAS
      Blue Ox SwayPro
      2021 2400BH (DeBunked)

Comment

I have a Endy bed at home and love it. Today I want to order a new bed for the trailer that we just bought yesterday. Was kinda thinking to order another Endy mattress for the RV

Comment

We initially replaced the mattress with an inexpensive Costco mattress and added a TemperPedic mattress topper because of the low quality of the mattress that comes with the rv (couldn’t get a decent nights sleep on it). Because of the thickness of the topper, made it a struggle to get sheets on the bed. After a couple of trips, we splurged and bought a TemperPedic mattress and we’ve been happy ever since. Most expensive upgrade we’ve done on the rv, but we’ll worth it..
          Eddie & Kathy
          2021 Imagine 2970RL
          2019 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 4x4 Cummins 6.7L
          Houston, TX

Comment

Originally posted by Ebkent62 View Post
            We initially replaced the mattress with an inexpensive Costco mattress and added a TemperPedic mattress topper because of the low quality of the mattress that comes with the rv (couldn’t get a decent nights sleep on it). Because of the thickness of the topper, made it a struggle to get sheets on the bed. After a couple of trips, we splurged and bought a TemperPedic mattress and we’ve been happy ever since. Most expensive upgrade we’ve done on the rv, but we’ll worth it..
            Yes i did think that would be the way to go. Thanks for your feedback 😊

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Zahn View Post
              I have a Endy bed at home and love it. Today I want to order a new bed for the trailer that we just bought yesterday. Was kinda thinking to order another Endy mattress for the RV
              Goodluck. Rest is important! Not sure what we will do yet. Just took possession of the 2600RB and will decide after a couple of sleeps😴

Comment

My DW purchased a Serta 4" topper which worked well with the original mattress for a couple seasons. Then we became uncomfortable again. We purchased a mattress from "Mattress Insider" on the advice from a forum member and we have been happy campers ever since. The replacement mattress works with the original struts with no issues.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by familytruckster4 View Post
                  It all boils down to personal preference. We used a topper on our 2600RB mattress but it was just a stopgap and never really was what either of us wanted. We budgeted a new mattress into our latest purchase.
                  Its kinda like all that makeup that Tammie Faye used, in the end, it still didnt cover up the problem.
                  Yup Im thinking that what we will need to do for these old bones! Thxs for replying

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestCamper View Post
                    My DW purchased a Serta 4" topper which worked well with the original mattress for a couple seasons. Then we became uncomfortable again. We purchased a mattress from "Mattress Insider" on the advice from a forum member and we have been happy campers ever since.

Jim
                    Thanks good to know!

Comment

Oldtimer I have plenty of stainless in my back to attest the Mattress Insider option is good. The model we purchased is firm on one side and softer on the other so it can be flipped to find the best comfort. And it works with the bed struts without modification. One caution: Remove the old mattress and only unfurl the new one in place. It expands rapidly. LOL

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer View Post

Goodluck. Rest is important! Not sure what we will do yet. Just took possession of the 2600RB and will decide after a couple of sleeps😴
                        I did order the Endy and it should arrive end of next week. About the same time that my new to me trailer arrives

Comment

After one night trying to sleep on the OEM mattress in our rig, we got a 3" memory foam topper. We've been out on the road for the past 3 weeks and it's been pretty good, but it's not like our sleep number we have at home.
                          Greg & Sherri

2022 GD Reflection 28BH
                          2009 RAM 2500 Cummins

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoGreg View Post
                            After one night trying to sleep on the OEM mattress in our rig, we got a 3" memory foam topper. We've been out on the road for the past 3 weeks and it's been pretty good, but it's not like our sleep number we have at home.
                            After 1-2 seasons, the topper on the original mattress will become uncomfortable. I was contemplating on a sleep number in the Imagine but what would we do if there was a failure? Sleeping on the other convertabeds would not work for us.

Jim

Comment

Has anyone done one of these?
                              https://www.mattressinsider.com/rv-mattress.html

can choose size, height, and radial if desired. They also do custom mattresses for those with the bunks and can cut a corner out.
                              2020 Imagine 2400BH
                              2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X