2022 MBS378-R Shower Leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 MBS378-R Shower Leak

Anyone experience a shower leak where the water goes into the bedroom? Brand new 2022 model.

Since the shower controls are on a common wall with your bedroom that would be my first look (assuming the floorplan I saw was correct)
    On my 337RLS the shower control assy had to be taken apart and the unit sealed. Mine had water getting behind the outer cover and leaking down the wall. I removed the handles, removed the hose and then the cover. If the holes in the wall where the water line comes are wet then that will be the culprit. Not sure what faucet you have but mine was pretty basic. I caulked the holes in the wall and then the entire inside of the cover around the outer edge. Its been good for almost 2 yrs since. I looked through all my old pics but cant find any that I took of the repair.
    2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

I agree that the shower controls would be the first place to look.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS Oct.2017 build date, EMS-HW50C , Lippert Remote
      2015 Chevy 3500HD CC LB Duramax , Reese Elite 18K

Comment

I think the shower controls are on the opposite side from the bedroom if I remember correctly from when we bought ours. Haven't taken delivery yet so can't check but pretty sure they are by the linen cabinet opposite the bedroom wall.

Could be the teak seat attachment that is leaking though. It is on the bedroom wall.

Rob
        Rob & Barb
        2019 RAM 3500 Big Horn, 6.7 Cummins HO/Aisin
        2022 Solitude 378MBS (coming soon)
        2018 Reflection 297RSTS

Comment

Rob that is correct the seat is on that wall. I’ll double check that next time.

thanks

Comment

Working...
          X