drawer slide length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drawer slide length

Having an issue with 1 of our drawer slides, and I need to replace it.

However when I go to the parts list by model on GD's parts website I see several length options. I am however not sure where I measure to get the appropriate length slide. the site lists both 18 and 20" slides.

When I measure my current drawer slide I can get several different #'s . I get 18, 19 and 20 depending on what part of the slide I measure. I don't want to go through the pain of ordering the wrong part.

2021 337RLS
    Its the drawer under the TV and above the fireplace.

anybody replaced these before and have the correct part # or length?

Thx
    Bruce

A drawer slide is measured by the amount that the drawer extends from the closed position. If you measure from inside the drawer front to the mating surface on the face of the cabinet then that will be your length of slide.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Perfect
      18 it is then

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by BwrightS View Post
        Perfect
        18 it is then

Thank you
        You can also measure the drawer box, if you have room the 20" version is probably not much more to be on the safe side. You can also fund slides at You hardware store.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

You can probably save yourself a lot of headache and pull the slide off the drawer, then go to the local hardware store and purchase a pair of slides there. Majority of the slides are extremely interchangeable. Pull the complete slide and match the length and thickness. (thickness is more of a concern than any other measurement). And always replace the slides in pairs.
          Joseph
          Tow
          Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
          Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
          South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
          X