Imagine 2400BH - Dinette size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine 2400BH - Dinette size

We are seriously considering a new GD Imagine 2400BH. We toured it yesterday and loved it. Doing research today and I cannot find the size of the U-Shaped Dinette. Can anyone help me out.
    TIA
    2022 Grand Design Imagine 2400BH
    2015 Toyota Tundra

Originally posted by mmnzs View Post
    We are seriously considering a new GD Imagine 2400BH. We toured it yesterday and loved it. Doing research today and I cannot find the size of the U-Shaped Dinette. Can anyone help me out.
    TIA
    A drawing from 2019 shows the following:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dinette.JPG
Views:	366
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	89808

I have no reason to believe it has changed, but a call to your dealer to confirm is probably wise if this is a critical measurement.

Howard

P.S. If you end up buying a GD, please come back and fill in your signature line. New perspectives are always welcome!
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks. I did hear back from the dealer and you are correct 44x80 for the U shape dinette. He also had a 2019 2800BH onsite and he measured the dinette at 44x70 for the face to face dinette (not U). We decided to put down a deposit on a unit arriving in August even though we have not seen it in person yet. Very excited.
      2015 Toyota Tundra

Comment

Thanks. I did hear back from the dealer and you are correct 44x80 for the U shape dinette. He also had a 2019 2800BH onsite and he measured the dinette at 44x70 for the face to face dinette (not U). We decided to put down a deposit on a unit arriving in August even though we have not seen it in person yet. Very excited.
        You left out the best part, did you put the deposit on the 2400 or the 2800 your dealer was talking about? . Based on your first post, I'll assume you picked the 2400BH, good choice , we really like ours! Welcome to the forum and be sure to stick around!

If you have any questions about the 2400 or need measurements, pictures, or something else, fire away, there are a few of us regulars on here with that model.
        2019 Imagine 2400BH
        2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

Originally posted by StephenO View Post

You left out the best part, did you put the deposit on the 2400 or the 2800 your dealer was talking about? . Based on your first post, I'll assume you picked the 2400BH, good choice , we really like ours! Welcome to the forum and be sure to stick around!

If you have any questions about the 2400 or need measurements, pictures, or something else, fire away, there are a few of us regulars on here with that model.
          Hi Stephen, Sorry for the delayed response. Yes not only did we put down the deposit we picked up our new 2400BH in late August. We have had it out once and other than the 12V fridge we love it. Our dealer supplied the unit with severely under sized batteries. We struggled to keep things cold for 3 days. I did ask about the sizing because it seemed inadequate but was assured it would be fine by the salesman. My bad for trusting. I do really question why Grand Design would compromise the function of the trailer for the cost difference between propane/electric and just electric. We almost took the trailer back because we were so disappointed that weekend.
          I have started the battery bank upgrade and am also going to add an inverter.
          I really wish there was an electrical schematic available. GD customer service says they don't have one.
          Anyway thank you for your reply.
          2015 Toyota Tundra

Comment

Hi Stephen, Sorry for the delayed response. Yes not only did we put down the deposit we picked up our new 2400BH in late August. We have had it out once and other than the 12V fridge we love it. Our dealer supplied the unit with severely under sized batteries. We struggled to keep things cold for 3 days. I did ask about the sizing because it seemed inadequate but was assured it would be fine by the salesman. My bad for trusting. I do really question why Grand Design would compromise the function of the trailer for the cost difference between propane/electric and just electric. We almost took the trailer back because we were so disappointed that weekend.
            I have started the battery bank upgrade and am also going to add an inverter.
            I really wish there was an electrical schematic available. GD customer service says they don't have one.
            Anyway thank you for your reply.
            I saw your post about an electrical diagram for the 2400BH, wish I could be more help there. I've traced some of the wiring, but not to the level you need. If you have any questions and really stuck, feel free to contact me. Maybe I can check something on our trailer for you, although winter is coming, so I won't be in our trailer as much

I must say though, I am a fan of our absorption fridge and with our AGM batteries, we can easily go four days without an issue. We do have a portable solar panel, but it doesn't compare or live in the same universe as some of the installs here .
            2019 Imagine 2400BH
            2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

Working...
            X