320G mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 320G mods

Did a couple mods before this last trip out. Put some shelves in the bathrooms. Sadly the paint looked like a close match until I painted them all up and installed them. Oh well.

Also put some flip up shelves in the kitchen. I just put some cheap shelves for now to see if the sizing would be OK. Sizing was just right. Maybe even cut an inch off. Have approx 12" past the counter. Need to find matching countertop or we kind of like the gray color. Round the corners and this project will be done. The 320G really lacks the interior room of the longer campers. We got some fold up stools and had 5 people eating no problem in the living area of the 320G. In the picture my sofa slide is not fully extended.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by howson; 07-19-2022, 04:52 PM.
    2020 GD 320G
    2021 Ram 3500 H.O. SRW.

Very nice. I am thinking of a tip up extension for our island as well.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Hi RoyB,
      Just bought a '23 320G and would like to add these flip up shelves to ours. Did you have any issues mounting to properly support the folding arms? Which ones did you select?

Thanks!
      Burl
      '23 Momentum 320G
      '22 GMC 2500HD Denali

Comment

Originally posted by BurlG View Post
        Hi RoyB,
        Just bought a '23 320G and would like to add these flip up shelves to ours. Did you have any issues mounting to properly support the folding arms? Which ones did you select?

Thanks!
        RoyB hasn't logged in since November. Without a tag (or quote) even if he did log in he would not know your question was pending.

How to tag or quote you ask? Please check out the Welcome Letter--it will address a lot of common questions about how to get the most from this forum.

-Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

RoyB - That looks really nice. I like the color combo.

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
          X