Interior Parts lookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Parts lookup

I am not sure where to do this....and I know some of you are ninjas at this. Usually I am a great googler - but I think there is a particular parts website to go and look for things for Grand Design (not sure of URL).

Both of these would be net adds - not replacements...nothing is wrong...just a potential rig improvement.

1. We have a 2400BH....and on the 2400BH there is a nice backsplash behind the sink. No such backsplash behind the stovetop. The DW would like for me to purchase an additional backsplash and put it behind the stovetop. May involve cutting it shorter...she would probably also like me to put it on the Entertainment Center wall along the side of the stovetop. I am guessing silicone sealant around the edges + maybe some on the rear would hold it in place.

Can anyone advise on helping me find a part #? Method of attachment sound like it would work OK? I can reach out to Grand Design....but the next one may be harder to reach out to them on.

2. While at one of the rally's this year, saw a Momentum (do not recall which) that had a really slick attachment hanger. See pictures below. Again, this is not on the 2400BH...but I would love to pick this up and add to the front wall of the passthrough storage! Maybe there is another part someone would recommend for this, but would love to see what this is and how much it is - and order from Grand Design to get mine off the floor of the pass through.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20220427_182943704.jpg
Views:	1632
Size:	230.3 KB
ID:	92346

Name:	PXL_20220427_182947889.jpg
Views:	1482
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	92347

Thanks in advance all!
    2020 Imagine 2400BH
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

There is a link to the Grand Desing Parts Lookup at the upper portion of this page where you should be able to find the back splash.

The tool holders look like those broom holders where you just snap the broom in, I would guess they make other sizes, might be on the parts look up as well.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Backsplash: https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/57080

Mike
      Mike & Sonya
      2017 Silverado 1500, 5.3, Tow Pkg, RAS
      Blue Ox SwayPro
      2021 2400BH (DeBunked)

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
        There is a link to the Grand Desing Parts Lookup at the upper portion of this page where you should be able to find the back splash.

The tool holders look like those broom holders where you just snap the broom in, I would guess they make other sizes, might be on the parts look up as well.

Brian
        I see it! Apologies and thanks!

Originally posted by NoPeeking View Post
        Ah fantastic! Very much appreciated.

Now to just find the snap broom holder thing for the stabilizer tool.
        2020 Imagine 2400BH
        2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

Comment

Well - I have looked at every Momentum 2022 - 2023 on that link -> Interior -> Hardware / Attachments / Accessories...not finding it (that took a while!)...kicking myself for not grabbing the year and model. I tried a bunch of other categories...but just not finding it. The tool itself appears under Chassis / Frame / Axle.

Maybe I am looking in the wrong section....if someone has a Momentum that has one - let me know what year and model please. Not sure if it is on Solitudes.

Are all parts listed somewhere in those drop downs for each model?
          2020 Imagine 2400BH

Our Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bellis View Post
            2. While at one of the rally's this year, saw a Momentum (do not recall which) that had a really slick attachment hanger. See pictures below. Again, this is not on the 2400BH...but I would love to pick this up and add to the front wall of the passthrough storage! Maybe there is another part someone would recommend for this, but would love to see what this is and how much it is - and order from Grand Design to get mine off the floor of the pass through.

Name:	PXL_20220427_182943704.jpg
Views:	1632
Size:	230.3 KB
ID:	92346

Name:	PXL_20220427_182947889.jpg
Views:	1482
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	92347

Thanks in advance all!
            My 303 has those clips to hold the slide/lug tool to the pass through front wall, if it helps you to look it up.

If I were looking to add them I would just try a screw-in broom holder. Something like this: https://a.co/d/7jJnWvo
            David and Deana
            2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4, CC, SRW, 6.6L L8T Gas, MYD 6-Speed
            2022 Reflection 303RLS w/ Gen-Y Executive Gooseneck Hitch

Comment

bellis -- consider asking the folks at the GD parts department if you must have the OEM equivalent. See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...nddesignrv-com
              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

bellis For my 2021 303RLS that part is (oddly) listed under the APPLIANCES/ELECTRONICS/HVAC category (what?). Saw it while looking for something else!

GD Part #690221 BRACKET SMALL FULL VINYL GRIPPER CLIP BLACK
                Ken & Sandra
                2021 303RLS | 2020 F350 Lariat 6.7L 4x4 SB SRW

Comment

Originally posted by WondersAwait View Post

My 303 has those clips to hold the slide/lug tool to the pass through front wall, if it helps you to look it up.

If I were looking to add them I would just try a screw-in broom holder. Something like this: https://a.co/d/7jJnWvo
                  Thank you - I will take a look at that and see if it works.

Originally posted by howson View Post
                  bellis -- consider asking the folks at the GD parts department if you must have the OEM equivalent. See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...nddesignrv-com
                  Much appreciated!

Originally posted by KSC_Travels View Post
                  bellis For my 2021 303RLS that part is (oddly) listed under the APPLIANCES/ELECTRONICS/HVAC category (what?). Saw it while looking for something else!

GD Part #690221 BRACKET SMALL FULL VINYL GRIPPER CLIP BLACK
                  Fantastic! Thanks!

Here is the link for others:
                  https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/10951
                  2020 Imagine 2400BH

Our Mods

Comment

That may be better - I also have a weight distribution hitch tool to do.
                    2020 Imagine 2400BH

Our Mods

Comment

Just adding what I found Lehigh Available 13201 Grip Clip Organizer, Silver, Medium - Broom Holder Bracket - Amazon.com. Looks like you can get small,medium and large. I would guess these or any would be cheaper than factory.

Brian
                      Brian & Michelle
                      2018 Reflection 29RS
                      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

This will work for the weight distribution hitch tool, but not the tool to crank the stabilizers. I still need to install, but the smaller diameter just doesn't look like it will hold like I would like it to. Still glad I got it.
                        2020 Imagine 2400BH

Our Mods

Comment

Prices from Grand Design in case anyone is curious - hope this is allowed.
                          ITEM #671255
                          DESCRIPTIONCOUNTERTOP 1/4 X 21 X 47 3/4 SANSIMONE WHITE BACKSPLASH NO P
                          $224.37 each + tax
                          ITEM #690221
                          DESCRIPTIONBRACKET SMALL FULL VINYL GRIPPER CLIP BLACK
                          $6.94 each + tax

Also - guessing S&H is not included.
                          2020 Imagine 2400BH

Our Mods

Comment

Working...
                          X