Bathroom pocket door 310Gk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathroom pocket door 310Gk

Is there any electrical in the interior of the pocket door of the bathroom. I was hanging hooks and began to drill into what I thought was a wood stud down the middle of the wall but appears to be aluminum. That got me thinking about this may be a chase for electrical. I would assume they would not run any in the wall of the pocket door just want to make sure. Thanks
    2017 F250 Diesel Superduty SRW SWB
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R

Originally posted by drifterranch View Post
    Is there any electrical in the interior of the pocket door of the bathroom. I was hanging hooks and began to drill into what I thought was a wood stud down the middle of the wall but appears to be aluminum. That got me thinking about this may be a chase for electrical. I would assume they would not run any in the wall of the pocket door just want to make sure. Thanks
    Sorry--don't have access to that level of fidelity or detail. I suggest a call to GD Customer Service.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank you for the reply. I will do that on Monday and let you know what I find out. Customer service is closed for inventory.
      2020 Solitude 310GK-R

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Sorry--don't have access to that level of fidelity or detail. I suggest a call to GD Customer Service.
        I spoke to customer service today and there is not any wiring or chase in the door framing. The drawings show a stud but does not say what type, (wood or aluminum). They sent me the detail drawing so they said it is fine to drill into it. Thanks
        2020 Solitude 310GK-R

Comment

Originally posted by drifterranch View Post

I spoke to customer service today and there is not any wiring or chase in the door framing. The drawings show a stud but does not say what type, (wood or aluminum). They sent me the detail drawing so they said it is fine to drill into it. Thanks
          Could you post the drawing? I'd be interested.

-Steve
          2018 Solitude 310GK, disc brakes
          Morryde SRE4000/XFactor with heavy duty shackles, V-Brackets in spring hangers
          2012 Ram 3500 SRW 6.7 Diesel, air bags
          18k B&W Companion, non-slider
          640 watts solar, 400 amp-hour Lion Safari UT 1300 battery bank
          Aims 1500 watt inverter/charger with ATS
          Somerset, WI

Comment

drifterranch

I would not post the drawing as requested above unless you have permission from Grand Design. When GD provides drawings to owners the generally request that it is not shared.

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
            X