Bunk bed size (2400bh)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunk bed size (2400bh)

Can anyone tell me the max length and width of the bunk beds in the 2400? Also, I need three beds for the kids. I am thinking of removing the outdoor kitchen and opening up under the bottom bunk to make another bed space. Has anyone done this?

Originally posted by karennj View Post
    Can anyone tell me the max length and width of the bunk beds in the 2400? Also, I need three beds for the kids. I am thinking of removing the outdoor kitchen and opening up under the bottom bunk to make another bed space. Has anyone done this?
    47 x 76 top and bottom for the bunks.

Why not just use the dinette as the third bed? This video shows how easy it is--start at about the 8 minute mark.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I have a 2018 2400bh, I only have two kids so did not need to convert the outdoor kitchen into a bunk. I did however pull all of the outdoor kitchen out to make room for storage, in my opinion the outdoor kitchen is worthless, at least that size of one anyway, plus I got a fridge for my office at work out of the deal. I did not take the wall out and not real sure if it is used for support for the bunks so somthing to think about.

Comment

Working...
      X