23LDE Bathroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23LDE Bathroom

My Wife and I just purchased the 2023 model. Anyone have ideas for hanging bath towels in this model? There is very little wall space!

Large command hooks are working great for us.

Comment

Instead of towel bars, how about towel rings. From on line photos, it looks like you could place at least two of them on the wall beside the medicine cabinet.

https://amazon.com/Franklin-Brass-Ki...zcF9hdGY&psc=1

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thanks for the thoughts. We did install 2 of those command hooks and they seem to be OK.

Comment

Originally posted by jtdemag View Post
          Thanks for the thoughts. We did install 2 of those command hooks and they seem to be OK.
          I'd really be interested in how your Command Hooks do over a long period of time. Since the walls are covered with a material that is similar to wall paper, it will be interesting to see how they fare. Some folks have had zero problems with Command Hooks, and other have reported damage to the wall covering.
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

I'd advise against Command products on the walls.... after a time they don't come off easily like the tv advertises.... I find velcro comes off easier at least so far....
            Cindy
            2022 Solitude 3330 RE
            2021 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD Dualy
            2022 Solitude 3330RE
            Cindy & Xena

Comment

We've used Command strips in our trailers for years without issue but only for smaller items like pictures, etc. I would be concerned about large hooks holding much heavier weights. That could pull down hard and separate the paper from the luan. We use a tension rod across the back of the shower to hold towels.

Last edited by Paul & Deb; 12-20-2022, 12:04 PM.
              Paul and Deb Cervone
              2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
              2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD; 2015 Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
              2016 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

Comment

Working...
              X