Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MyGDRV how do you fix incorrect vehicle information?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyGDRV how do you fix incorrect vehicle information?

I have a GD Reflection 150 series 5th wheel 28BH but the vehicle information and the owners manual attachment are for a travel trailer. The height and weight information is also wrong. I entered the correct vin number. How do I fix this problem? I cannot find an edit feature for this information.
    2022 GD Reflection 28BH
    Ford F-350 Turbo Diesel
    (Bunk House is for the Cats!)

Originally posted by 5Dobies View Post
    I have a GD Reflection 150 series 5th wheel 28BH but the vehicle information and the owners manual attachment are for a travel trailer. The height and weight information is also wrong. I entered the correct vin number. How do I fix this problem? I cannot find an edit feature for this information.
    Interesting--I did not know about that website.

Have you called GD Customer Service? This is probably something they'll want to know about since if it's affecting you surely there's other quirks in the website that will pop up.

GDCS' phone number is on the right side of the main page of this forum (in the "Business Card").

Please come back and tell us how this was resolved.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank you. I called customer Service, they gave me an email address: websupport@granddesignrv.com
      I sent an email and am waiting for a reply.
      2022 GD Reflection 28BH
      Ford F-350 Turbo Diesel

Comment

5Dobies

Just for clarification the Reflection 28BH was the full size model and has been discontinued. The 150 Series would be the 298BH. Could you confirm which model you have? This has no bearing on why MYGDRV is not working but will help with your signature.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Interesting--I did not know about that website.

Howard
          Howard - MyGDRV is part of the new Grand Design website and is found under the "Owners" tab. Once there, you need to create an account. I did this a while back, and it correctly shows that I have a Reflection 297RSTS based upon my VIN. But it also shows a "Shipping Weight" of 10,400 pounds. But the GVWR on my trailer is 9,995 pounds. So obviously, there are still some bugs to work out.

5Dobies - The updated Grand Design website was just recently put on line, and they are still working out some bugs. So bear with them for a while until they tell us it's ready to go.

Jim

Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

The website is fairly new, but has been up a while. IMO, it was and is nowhere close to being ready for public access. It gets the model of my trailer right and the dealer that sold it, but the manual says it’s for a travel trailer. I can’t verify that because the file is corrupt and won’t open.

It displays multiple menu items over each other in the parts lookup screen, making it unusable. Effectively a total failure to date.
            John & Kathy
            2014 Reflection 303RLS
            2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Country Campers my unit is a 28BH. All the paperwork and the sticker next to the door say 28BH. When it was advertised at the dealer the description stated :dealer model only" not sure what that meant.
              2022 GD Reflection 28BH
              Ford F-350 Turbo Diesel

Comment

Originally posted by 5Dobies View Post
                Country Campers my unit is a 28BH. All the paperwork and the sticker next to the door say 28BH. When it was advertised at the dealer the description stated :dealer model only" not sure what that meant.
                Not second guessing you just trying to understand. We have not heard of the 150 Series 28BH before.

Brian
                Brian & Michelle
                2018 Reflection 29RS
                2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Country Campers so imagine my surprise! You are correct. The 28BH is not a 150 series. That is what we were shopping for because I have aheavy truck with a limited cargo capacity for the hitch weight. As soon as I can find the sigature tab again I will take out the 150 series.
                  2022 GD Reflection 28BH
                  Ford F-350 Turbo Diesel

Comment

5Dobies - Good morning. I took care of the signature for you If you want any other changes, just let me know.

Jim
                    Jim and Ginnie
                    2024 Solitude 310GK
                    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
                    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

TucsonJim thank you sir..
                      2022 GD Reflection 28BH
                      Ford F-350 Turbo Diesel

Comment

Working...