Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Link to here gone from Main GD site - or hidden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to here gone from Main GD site - or hidden?

I was over at the other place and mentioned to someone to check the main GD site for the owners forum - not mentioning to use by name or link. They responded they could not find it. So I looked today. There used to be a link under the OWNERS tab (top line right side). Not there and I even use the search feature for owners forum - nothing? https://www.granddesignrv.com/

So did something change?

I like to refer folks here without mention us by name as I know that is not allowed there, but have had luck telling folks to go to the main GD site.
    BTW I could not even find the customer service link there either.
    Just wondering
    Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Good catch Keith . . . we will look into this. Grand Design is in the midst of updating their site and something has obviously gone astray. I can assure you that we are still "linked" .

Rob
    Last edited by Cate&Rob; 04-24-2023, 03:51 PM.
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Cate&Rob View Post
      Good catch Keith . . . we will look into this. Grand Design is in the midst of updating their site and something has obviously gone astray. I can assure you that we are still "linked" .

Rob
      Thanks If you want blame me it probably went astray when I looked for it DOH! .

Keith
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Under the "Owners" tab on the upper right of the main site there is a link to "MyGDRV" MyGDRV (granddesignrv.com)​ After logging in to this you will see a link to the Forum on the left side of the home page of MYGDRV. As stated earlier we will work on this.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
          Under the "Owners" tab on the upper right of the main site there is a link to "MyGDRV" MyGDRV (granddesignrv.com)​ After logging in to this you will see a link to the Forum on the left side of the home page of MYGDRV. As stated earlier we will work on this.

Brian
          Thanks - I had to create a new account for some reason, but the link is there and works

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post

Thanks - I had to create a new account for some reason, but the link is there and works

Keith
            The account for MYGDRV is totally different than here so yes a new account needs to be created to log in to that portion.

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

The account for MYGDRV is totally different than here so yes a new account needs to be created to log in to that portion.

Brian
              Thanks Brian. What I meant to say is my old login for MYGDRV did not work and thier new system refused to let me change my password - would not sentd a link to change it, so I just crested a new one. Just seems clumsy to get to our site through another when there used to be a straight link form the main GD site. Then again MYGDRV is exclusive to GD owners - must enter a vin to create an account.

Food for thought
              Last edited by Yoda; 04-25-2023, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X