Knowledge Center feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowledge Center feedback

Just found the Knowledge Center on the Grand Design webpages. I see a list of topics, and click on a topic. This takes me to a page that has a large block that looks as if it contains a picture or video but only shows a generic icon. There is a high level paragraph or two below the block almost like a caption. I would think there should be more information presented. Just thought I would bring it up.

Norm
    Norm & Karla
    2019 Imagine 2150rb
    2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
    2016 - 2018 Hobie Kayaks

Hi Norm,

It appears that it might be an issue with your browser or software. I just went to the "Owner Support FAQ/Knowledge Base" at the bottom of the GDRV website. When I click on the link, this is what pops up for me:

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
      Hi Norm,

It appears that it might be an issue with your browser or software. I just went to the "Owner Support FAQ/Knowledge Base" at the bottom of the GDRV website. When I click on the link, this is what pops up for me:

Jim
      Here is what I see on the individual topic screens. Maybe this is all there is supposed to be.

Norm

Electrical Systems

GDRV4Life's picture
      By GDRV4Life

The RV electrical system is comprised of two independant electrical. systems. One operates off of 12-volt DC power and other off of 120-volt 60hz AC power. All installations have been made in compliance with industry standards applicable on the date of manufacture. Because the electrical equipment and associated circuitry are engineered into a dedicated system specific to your RV, we recommend you do not make unauthorized changes or add fixed appliances to it. Changes or additions made after delivery may result in hazardous condition.

Service and/or modification of the electrical system should only be performed by qualified teechnicians using approved materials, components, and methods meeting current safety and code requirements. Please consult your dealer's service department for assistance. To read more about the various components incorporated into the RV electrical system, please refer to the information contained in your Owner's Information Package.
      Norm & Karla
      2019 Imagine 2150rb
      2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
      2016 - 2018 Hobie Kayaks

Comment

Working...
      X