Shout out to Grand Design!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout out to Grand Design!

I am new to the forum but in a similar type of business. Sometimes forums can create bad press for a company when problems arise or things happen on their products. We all have to remember that this is normal for a manufacturer as many of these things are built by hand. I reached out to Grand Design as my dealer wasn't responding to me. I am the type of person that goes and fixes everything on my own as long as I have a little instruction. After sending an email to GD, I received a response from the Regional Service Manager within five minutes. Nothing more anyone could ask for and GD deserves some recognition for paying attention to their owners. Thank you for the great support and great 29G you built for me!

Welcome to the forum Andrew. This forum is designed especially for people like you who since you're " the type of person that goes and fixes everything on my own as long as I have a little instruction". The four forum moderators are owners just like you, and most of the members are hands on folks too. We all like to solve problems and share our combined knowledge to help fellow owners. There is a ton of great information here, and if the members or moderators can't solve a problem, we have terrific support from GDRV employees who will jump in when needed.

Again, welcome. We're really glad you joined us.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew C View Post
      I am new to the forum but in a similar type of business. Sometimes forums can create bad press for a company when problems arise or things happen on their products. We all have to remember that this is normal for a manufacturer as many of these things are built by hand. I reached out to Grand Design as my dealer wasn't responding to me. I am the type of person that goes and fixes everything on my own as long as I have a little instruction. After sending an email to GD, I received a response from the Regional Service Manager within five minutes. Nothing more anyone could ask for and GD deserves some recognition for paying attention to their owners. Thank you for the great support and great 29G you built for me!
      Thanks for this positive feedback & welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Working...
      X