Forum 1 Year Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum 1 Year Anniversary

Hard to believe the forum when looking at join dates of some of the original members is a year old already ! Like any new venture there were some growing pains as expected to build a better product.

My hats off to Jim TucsonJim Rob Cate&Rob Howard howson Brian Country Campers Emily GDRV-Emily Megan GDRV-Megan Jon and Tom GDRV-Tom and others behind the scenes from GDRV (and others) as well as all the members for creating, maintaining, and improving the forum as a wonderful tool to help GDRV owners.

A toast to you all !

Dan
    Last edited by Canyonlight; 06-01-2020, 11:58 AM. Reason: Corrected Emily's tag - had Megan's tag listed here too.....sorry Emily !
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

And as I forgot (I am so sorry ladies !) let's not forget to thank Andi Andi and Michelle (sp?) Barefootchelle as well !!! The wine/beverages are on me next time !

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post
      And as I forgot (I am so sorry ladies !) let's not forget to thank Andi Andi and Michelle (sp?) Barefootchelle as well !!! The wine/beverages are on me next time !

Dan
      I was going to let you off the hook, Dan, but as long as you’re buying, I’ll hold you to that! 🤣. Get that camper out of storage and maybe we can meet you to go camping this summer!
      Andi
      Brookings SD
      2018 Reflection 337RLS
      2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Thanks for the kudos Dan.
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

A big thanks from all of us that are less mechanically inclined but willing to try if ....... You've saved me (us?) a lot of trial & error or given us the confidence to succeed.
          Michael & Nyla
          2016 Reflection 303RLS
          2014 RAM Laramie Diesel 2500

Comment

Wow. The year went by fast. Thanks to everyone
            Kay & Dave - Virginia Beach, VA
            Golden Retriever Molly - Been swimming in 28 states
            2019 Solitude 310GK
            2019 GMC Denali CC/LB SRW
            Previous rig: 2014 Reflection 303RLS #314 and 2008 Silverado 2500 D/A

Comment

Working...
            X