Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome New Senior Moderators!

All,
    Andi and Barefootchelle are our newest Senior Moderators, migrating over from the GDRV4Life forum side. Please welcome them to the "Technical side"!

For Your Moderator Team,
    Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Originally posted by howson View Post
    All,
    Andi and Barefootchelle are our newest Senior Moderators, migrating over from the GDRV4Life forum side. Please welcome them to the "Technical side"!

For Your Moderator Team,
    Howard
    Not sure migrating over the "techy side" is a good career move, ladies ! These discussions often times have many of our heads spinning out of orbit. The four Moderators are pretty gifted sharing outstanding detail on a multitude of subjects as you well know.

I for one am glad you two are here. I don't know Michelle well, as we first met and talked a few times at the 2019 National Rally with moderator husband Brian....... and Andi - Carol and I got to know her and her husband Mike at the 2019 National Rally too........pretty darn well. Jim and Ginnie's evening fire pit group bonding, healing, and "nutrition" sessions were highlights of the rally indeed.

Keep us on track ladies......thank you, in advance for all your efforts and times commitments on the forum !

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

I made the mistake of becoming a moderator in the other sandbox. Now I know too much about bad stuff. So I have nothing but respect and gratitude to those that step up to the plate. It's a thankless job, well not totally, I thank you.....
      2017 Momentum 376, 2019 Ford F450
      2022 Triumph Scrambler Motorcycle
      E-bikes, Hobi Pedal Kayaks
      Kota the dog and KC the Kitty Cat

Comment

Working...
      X