Populating the Repair and Modification Sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Populating the Repair and Modification Sections

As many of you will know, I have a number of pdf files that I have created on the repairs and modifications that I have done to our 2015 Reflection 303RLS. It is going to take me a while to find, sort and post these things. (I guess my own computer filing system could be better ). If you have projects or questions that you think I might be able to help with . . . please ask. (I don't have any particular order that I am going to use for sorting through my computer.) Also, don't hesitate to post your own repairs and modifications in the appropriate sections.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Rob, I obviously have some major write-ups parked somewhere else. Is there anything I can do?

Comment

Originally posted by Agpopp View Post
      Rob, I obviously have some major write-ups parked somewhere else. Is there anything I can do?
      Hi Andrew,

Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you We definitely want the write-ups that you are talking about !
      We are having some "technical difficulties" with attaching large files (like yours and mine) but we are working on this . . .

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Rob - why not set up a tab that has all the pdf files of modifications and improvements so people don't have to search through all the posts to find something. Of course admin would have to put the pdf in the tab but that would make that information easier to find.
        Patrick & Marla Hansen
        Boomer, Sooner and Gizmo
        2014 Solitude 368RD

Comment

Originally posted by phansen View Post
          Rob - why not set up a tab that has all the pdf files of modifications and improvements so people don't have to search through all the posts to find something. Of course admin would have to put the pdf in the tab but that would make that information easier to find.
          A "library" facility is definitely in the plan for this forum. There is currently some moderator and GDRV "discussion" on the logistics. We all agree on the "why" . . . we are working on the "what/where/who" .

Rob
          Cate & Rob
          2015 Reflection 303RLS
          Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
          X