Welcome to GDRV Megan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to GDRV Megan!

Hey GDRV Family. I would like for you all to welcome Megan Gunn GDRV-Megan to the GDRV team. She comes to us with many years of RV experience and she will be helping with.... Social Media! We are so excited to have her. For the next few months she and I will be doing some traveling, training, lots of time together on Rallies and rally planning... basically we will be Velcro to each other I am sure she is super excited about that HAHA!

We will be heading out to Hershey for a few days next week, so if you are there... please be sure to stop and introduce yourselves. Megan had a great rally week (her 2nd week on the job), and met so many wonderful GDRV Owners. Nothing like starting your new job off with a bang!

You may start seeing her reply to posts and comments, so don't be alarmed Thank you to all of our owners for your continued support and we wish you all happy and safe camping!Click image for larger version

Name:	M and E.jpg
Views:	655
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	3720

Welcome Megan , looking forward to you input.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I enjoyed meeting you at the rally Megan. Welcome.
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Megan - welcome to the forum ! It was so nice to meet you at the rally last week. Carol and enjoyed talking with you and Emily in our first meeting in the GDRV new unit display area and chatting a few times after that. Congratulations on joinig the wonderful GDRV team and in your upcoming big personal events !

Dan
        Dan & Carol
        2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
        2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Welcome, Megan - sorry I didn't get to meet you at the rally, maybe next time!

Andi
          Andi
          Brookings SD
          2018 Reflection 337RLS
          2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Welcome Megan!
            Kay & Dave - Virginia Beach, VA
            Golden Retriever Molly - Been swimming in 28 states
            2019 Solitude 310GK
            2019 GMC Denali CC/LB SRW
            Previous rig: 2014 Reflection 303RLS #314 and 2008 Silverado 2500 D/A

Comment

Welcome GDRV-Megan ! As others have already written, it was great to meet you at the rally. You do remember everyone's name, right? <kidding>
              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

• GDRV-Megan
                GDRV-Megan commented
                Editing a comment
                Of course

Welcome Megan. I’m also looking forward to your input!
              Vince and Peg with Kennedy (Bernese Mountain Dog)
              2018 Imagine 2600 RB
              2017 Chevy Suburban Premier edition w/max tow package

Comment

Welcome to the club of the best RV's on the planet Megan!! I'm still somewhat of a newbie here but I'm on my third Grand Design in 2 yrs and they have all been awesome!
                Jeff
                2019 Solitude 375 RES
                2020 Ford F450 Platinum

Comment

Megan is GREAT! When we were having problems with one of our slides (344GK), she reached out to us and helped work through short-term as well as a long-term solution. Was so pleased and surprised!

Thanks Megan!
                  Jeff & JoAnn Sibley
                  Solitude 344GK (2019)
                  F350 DRW (2018)

Comment

Working...
                  X