X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Moderators

Current as of 16 Apr 22

Here is a listing of the technical forum moderators and their username in case you ever need help with the forum or have an issue that needs moderator assistance:

Jim ( TucsonJim )
    Rob ( Cate&Rob )
    Howard ( howson )
    Brian ( Country Campers )
    Neil ( ncitro )

To contact a moderator in private, please send a private message.

If you'd like to have a moderator respond in a public post, you can use the @ sign followed by their user name. For example, TucsonJim

Jim

Picture below taken in the Grand Design factory, 14 Apr 22. Tallest to most vertically challenged: Brian, Howard, Neil, Rob and Jim.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220414_153949 (Large).jpg
Views:	1127
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	82213
    Last edited by howson; 04-16-2022, 05:55 PM.
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

While at the National Rally, the Technical Forum moderators gathered for a photo. From left to right (or tall to short):

Brian (Country Campers)
    Howard (Howson)
    Rob (Cate & Rob)
    Jim (TucsonJim)

Jim

Moderators added to the Technical Forum since this picture was taken:
    Neil ( ncitro )
    Last edited by howson; 03-16-2022, 06:32 AM.
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Now there's a motley looking bunch lol!!! I'm just kidding...don't ban me lol. It's nice to put a face with a name though, thanks for all you do guys.
      Jeff
      2019 Solitude 375 RES
      2020 Ford F450 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by Txfivver View Post
        Now there's a motley looking bunch lol!!! I'm just kidding...don't ban me lol. It's nice to put a face with a name though, thanks for all you do guys.
        I think I'll test out the "infraction" module on ya for that one! (kidding, of course)
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I can't wait to go full time and meet all of you guys at these rallies, big fun!
          Jeff
          2019 Solitude 375 RES
          2020 Ford F450 Platinum

Comment

Thanks for all you do. When I retire maybe i’llmeet you at a rally.
            Vince and Peg with Kennedy (Bernese Mountain Dog)
            2018 Imagine 2600 RB
            2017 Chevy Suburban Premier edition w/max tow package

Comment

Great picture and it was nice to meet all of you at the Rally.
              Rudy
              South Dakota
              2019 GMC 3500HD Duramax SRW
              2018 Reflection 337RLS

Comment

X2 on that one. It was a pleasure meeting each of you. A great time at the Rally where we met so many friendly people.

Jim

Comment

Great, now my PC has a virus!

Thanks for all you guys do!
                  Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
                  2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
                  2020 Momentum 351M
                  2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

We really enjoyed the rally! And it was nice meeting all of you. Thanks for all your hard work
                    Pino and Sherry Lauretani
                    2019 303RLS Reflection
                    2018 GMC 2500 Duramax
                    Anderson Hitch
                    Ancaster, Ontario

Comment

Guys - Cate&Rob TucsonJim howson Country Campers - I read this post from Emily on the GDRV4LIFE forum yesterday. https://gdrv4life.granddesignrv.com/...chnical-person Thanks, Emily GDRV-Emily for posting this on that forum section as well.

We know these guys are extremely talented, knowledgeable, and incredibly helpful. They are also great guys as well ! We are lucky to have them. Many of us know that but there are many who may not be aware of this. When these guys offer suggestions, help, feedback, etc.......owners can know that the feedback is from credible sources.

I think it would be of great value to the forum community to know more about these guys; their backgrounds; etc. We have this for our Ambassadors on the GDRV4Life site. https://gdrv4life.granddesignrv.com/...le-ambassadors

It would be a great thing to have an Intro/Background area added to Emily's post on GDRV4LIFE, as well as having on the Technical Forum.

Dan
                      Last edited by Country Campers; 11-22-2019, 08:23 AM.
                      Dan & Carol
                      2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
                      2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Thanks for all the time and effort you all put in to help us keep our rigs in top shape! This where I come whenever I have an issue.

Keep up up the great work guys!

Mark
                        Mark & Colleen
                        2019 Solitude S Class ST3350 RL
                        2017 F250 XLT Diesel w camper & snowplow package
                        Full timing since July 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post
                          Guys - Cate&Rob TucsonJim howson Country Campers - I read this post from Emily on the GDRV4LIFE forum yesterday. https://gdrv4life.granddesignrv.com/...chnical-person Thanks, Emily GDRV-Emily for posting this on that forum section as well.

We know these guys are extremely talented, knowledgeable, and incredibly helpful. They are also great guys as well ! We are lucky to have them. Many of us know that but there are many who may not be aware of this. When these guys offer suggestions, help, feedback, etc.......owners can know that the feedback is from credible sources.

I think it would be of great value to the forum community to know more about these guys; their backgrounds; etc. We have this for our Ambassadors on the GDRV4Life site. https://gdrv4life.granddesignrv.com/...le-ambassadors

It would be a great thing to have an Intro/Background area added to Emily's post on GDRV4LIFE, as well as having on the Technical Forum.

Dan
                          Brian Country Campers - my apologies for using Jim's forum name rather than yours ! I do not think it is the first time I have switched you guys around and probably will not be the last ! Jim sent a PM to me letting me know about my error.

Dan
                          Last edited by Country Campers; 11-22-2019, 08:22 AM.
                          Dan & Carol
                          2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
                          2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Check out the new moderator pic in post 1!
                            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Camper maintenance is sometimes a pain, but we really appreciate all the responses the moderators provide. Maybe we’ll get lucky and meet one or more of the moderators during our travels. Know though that if you meet us, well be a pain by picking your brain (Q&A), but we’ll provide the beer!
                              Elke and Heinz
                              2018 Chevy 3500 SRW Duramax SB
                              2021 Reflection 337RLS

Comment

Working...
                              X