Another bug in the ointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another bug in the ointment

I've seen this several times, reporting it for the first time.

At the moment I'm writing this the main index page to the site is reporting that the latest unread thread in the sub-group Electrical is this one:

Victron Battery Monitors or Others - Why Do I need One? by Beachcamper

However when the Electrical sub-group is opened, no such thread or message appears there. There are several other threads containing unread messages, but not that one.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

It looks like it's accidentally posted in the reference section of electrical. I'll fix it.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Check it out now.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
        It looks like it's accidentally posted in the reference section of electrical. I'll fix it.

Jim
        Jim - Howard moved it there. He posted the move in the thread.
        Hope this solves the mystery
        2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by boyscout View Post
          I've seen this several times, reporting it for the first time.

At the moment I'm writing this the main index page to the site is reporting that the latest unread thread in the sub-group Electrical is this one:

Victron Battery Monitors or Others - Why Do I need One? by Beachcamper

However when the Electrical sub-group is opened, no such thread or message appears there. There are several other threads containing unread messages, but not that one.
          When a thread is moved a temporary link ("redirect") is left in the original location for a week--then it automatically deletes. I'm not sure why the Unread Tech query is acting as it is for these redirects. The Unread Tech is a custom query. I'll have to look at it to see if I can replicate the behavior.
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
          X